GSCPA Chapters provide a critical point of connection for GSCPA members throughout the state. Regional chapters provide an excellent opportunity for involvement at a local level. Chapter programming ranges from networking events offering local insights to opportunities to serve your community and much more. There are 15 geographical chapters throughout the state that make up The Georgia Society.
However, chapter membership is self-designated by each member. Members-at-large are entitled to and retain the same benefits/resources as members who have selected a chapter. Each member may elect to join a chapter of their choice, or elect to be a member-at-large, joining no chapter. If at any time a member wishes to join a chapter, they may do so.
If you have questions regarding chapter membership, please contact Colleen McGlade at 404-504-2944.
- CHPT - Savannah Chapter Meeting - Estate Planning - 5/24/2022 - Savannah
- If registration has closed, please contact Chelsea at firstname.lastname@example.org. Speaker: Evan Horbort with Russell Investments Topic: Tax-Managed Investing
- CHPT- DeKalb Chapter Meeting - - 5/24/2022 - Atlanta
- We will be meeting at Petite Violette and the networking begins at 5 pm and the presenters start at 5:30 pm. Two hours of continuing education will be provided. The presenters and topics are as follows: • The first topic will be...
- CHPT - Heart of GA Chapter Accounting Update & '22 Scholarships - 5/26/2022 - Dublin
- We hope to see you on May 26th for an Accounting update and the presentation of our 2022 Scholarships. Our speakers will be Boyd Search and Tom Harrison. We hope we are able to see you all there!
- CHPT - Middle GA Chapter Meeting - - 5/26/2022 - Macon
- We would like to invite all of you to our End of the Year meeting at Natalia’s on Thursday, 5/26 at 6 PM. We will have representatives from the accounting departments of Mercer University, Middle GA State University, Wesleyan College, and...
- CHPT- DeKalb Chapter Meeting - Social at Puttshack at The Interlock - 5/26/2022 - Atlanta
- The social will be at The Puttshack at The Interlock starting at 6:00 pm.
- CHPT - Savannah Chapter Meeting - Estate Planning - 6/15/2022 - Savannah
- If registration has closed, please contact Chelsea at email@example.com. Speaker: TBD Topic: TBD