GSCPA Chapters provide a critical point of connection for GSCPA members throughout the state. Regional chapters provide an excellent opportunity for involvement at a local level. Chapter programming ranges from networking events offering local insights to opportunities to serve your community and much more. There are 15 geographical chapters throughout the state that make up The Georgia Society.
However, chapter membership is self-designated by each member. Members-at-large are entitled to and retain the same benefits/resources as members who have selected a chapter. Each member may elect to join a chapter of their choice, or elect to be a member-at-large, joining no chapter. If at any time a member wishes to join a chapter, they may do so.
If you have questions regarding chapter membership, please contact Colleen McGlade at 404-504-2944.
- CHPT - Atlanta Chapter Meeting - Annual CFO Panel - 10/19/2021 - Atlanta
- If online registration has closed, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP. Annual CFO PanelBob Dow, JD, CPA, CMA, MPA, Maynard Cooper & Gale Panelists: Scott Haygood, CPA, Chief Financial Officer, Curant HealthGregor Morela, CPA, Chief...
- CHPT - Gwinnett Chapter Meeting - VIRTUAL - 10/19/2021 -
- Join the Gwinnett Chapter for a virtual chapter meeting. Zoom details will be sent prior to the meeting. Speakers: Matt Johnson and Marlene Fosque
- CHPT - Gwinnett Chapter Meeting - IN PERSON - 10/19/2021 - Duluth
- Join the Gwinnett Chapter for their chapter meeting at the 1818 Club. Speakers: Matt Johnson and Marlene Fosque
- CHPT - Coastal GA Chapter Meeting - - 10/20/2021 - Brunswick
- If online registration has closed, please contact Dylan Middleton at email@example.com. *Students: please RSVP to Dylan at firstname.lastname@example.org. Speaker: Dr. Skip Mounts, Dean of CCGA...
- CHPT - Columbus Chapter Meeting - Student Night - 10/20/2021 - Columbus
- If registration has closed, please email email@example.com. Speaker: Fonda Carter, Associate Dean for Undergraduate Programs at the Turner College of Business at CSU
- CHPT - Savannah Chapter Meeting - Student Loan Repayments - 10/20/2021 -
- Join the Savannah Chapter for a virtual chapter meeting. If registration has closed, please contact Chelsea at firstname.lastname@example.org. Speaker: Meagan Landress, Certified Student Loan Professional Topic: 5 Common Student Loan Repayment Mistakes
- CHPT- Augusta Chapter Meeting - Georgia GOAL Tax - 10/21/2021 - Augusta
- Late registration can be made by emailing David at email@example.com. If you plan to pay at the meeting, please bring cash or check.Speaker: Courtney Hatcher, Heritage AcademyTopic: Georgia GOAL Tax Speaker: Brian Sengson,...
- CHPT - Middle GA Chapter Meeting - SCORE Middle GA - 10/21/2021 - Macon
- Middle Georgia Chapter Meeting Speaker: Matt McKennaTopic: SCORE Middle GA
- CHPT- DeKalb Chapter Meeting - VIRTUAL - 10/26/2021 -
- Please join the DeKalb Chapter for their virtual option for their chapter meeting. Speaker: Anson Asbury and Andrew VasquezTopic: Conservation Easements and Dealing with the IRS
- CHPT- DeKalb Chapter Meeting - IN PERSON - 10/26/2021 -
- Please join the DeKalb Chapter for a chapter meeting. Meeting location TBD. Speaker: Anson Asbury and Andrew VasquezTopic: Conservation Easements and Dealing with the IRS