GSCPA Chapters provide a critical point of connection for GSCPA members throughout the state. Regional chapters provide an excellent opportunity for involvement at a local level. Chapter programming ranges from networking events offering local insights to opportunities to serve your community and much more. There are 15 geographical chapters throughout the state that make up The Georgia Society.
However, chapter membership is self-designated by each member. Members-at-large are entitled to and retain the same benefits/resources as members who have selected a chapter. Each member may elect to join a chapter of their choice, or elect to be a member-at-large, joining no chapter. If at any time a member wishes to join a chapter, they may do so.
If you have questions regarding chapter membership, please contact Colleen McGlade at 404-504-2944.
- CHPT - NE Georgia Chapter Meeting - Student Night - 10/28/2021 - Gainesville
- If online registration has closed, please RSVP by emailing Denille Biddy at firstname.lastname@example.org and bring cash or check to pay at the door. Meeting details: Student Night
- CHPT - Coastal GA Chapter Meeting - Tax Controversy - 11/3/2021 - Brunswick
- If online registration has closed, please contact Dylan Middleton at email@example.com. *Students: please RSVP to Dylan at firstname.lastname@example.org. Speaker: Anson AsburyTopic: Tax Controversy
- CHPT - Atlanta Chapter Meeting - SASB Standards and the Future of ESG Reporting - 11/16/2021 -
- Please join the Atlanta Chapter for a virtual chapter meeting with the Atlanta Chapter of the Risk Management Association. If online registration has closed, please email email@example.com to RSVP. Speaker: Neil Stewart, Director of Corporate...