Middle Georgia Chapter
Middle Georgia Chapter Counties
The Middle Georgia Chapter holds regular lunch and dinner meetings at various locations in Macon. Each year the chapter sponsors a professional's night inviting area attorneys, bankers and brokers. Newsletters will be sent to members with specific information about upcoming meetings.
Click on a meeting below to register:
(No upcoming meetings found)
- Yellow Book: Staying Compliant with Government Auditing Standards (YB)** - 11/1/2023 - Columbus
- Receive detailed information, based on Government Auditing Standards, 2018 Revision, that all auditors planning and conducting engagements in accordance with the Yellow Book need to be able to discern the requirements related to independence....
- 2023 Governmental and Not-for-Profit Update (YB)** - 11/2/2023 - Macon
- Change is inevitable and, at times, overwhelming if you are unprepared. Ensure you are current in governmental and not-for-profit accounting and auditing, prepare for the latest accounting and auditing developments affecting governments and...
- Annual Update and Practice Issues for Preparation, Compilation, and Review ** - 11/7/2023 - Macon
- A go-to reference for training staff and managing your preparation, compilation and review engagements, learn how to comply with the professional standards surrounding engagements performed under Statements on Standards for Accounting and Review...