Columbus Chapter Counties
2022-2023 Chapter Officers
The Columbus Chapter holds lunch meetings from September through January, and in May at 11:45am at the Country Club of Columbus unless otherwise noted in the newsletter. Cost per meeting (including meal) is $25 for members.
Inaugural Columbus Chapter Golf Outing
May 11, 2022
Details > (pdf) | Register >
Click on a meeting to register:
Columbus Chapter Contact:
- Yellow Book: Staying Compliant with Government Auditing Standards (YB)** - 11/1/2023 - Columbus
- Receive detailed information, based on Government Auditing Standards, 2018 Revision, that all auditors planning and conducting engagements in accordance with the Yellow Book need to be able to discern the requirements related to independence....
- AICPA's Annual Federal Tax Update** - 11/14/2023 -
- Cover all past year's legislative, judicial, and IRS developments, focusing on implementation and compliance. Discover how to effectively and confidently complete tax planning and compliance engagements. Discuss current developments affecting...
- Annual Update for Accountants and Auditors** - 12/7/2023 - Columbus
- Keep abreast of the fast-paced changes in accounting and auditing. Explore relevant pronouncements, exposure drafts, and other guidance recently issued in the accounting, auditing, review, compilation and preparation engagement arenas. Sort...