Coastal Georgia Chapter
Coastal Georgia Chapter Counties
2021-2022 Chapter Officers
The Coastal Georgia generally meets the third Thursday of the month at the Brunswick Country Club at 12pm. Please check the newsletter for more details.
Click on a meeting below to register:
(No upcoming meetings found)
Coastal Georgia Chapter Contact:
- Update on the AICPA's New Ethics and Quality Control Standards (New) - 6/9/2022 - Jekyll Island
- Quality and ethics are the hallmark characteristics of the accounting profession. As CPAs, it is our responsibility to have a firm understanding of our professional responsibilities in these two key areas. Recently enacted and proposed updates to...
- This Year's Top Tax and Financial-Planning Ideas - 6/9/2022 - Jekyll Island
- With tax rates for individuals, estates and trusts changing, tax planning has become more critical. CPAs must consider new ideas for financial planning and retirement. Explore practical tax planning ideas that practitioners can use to assist...
- Current Issues in Accounting and Auditing: An Annual Update - 6/9/2022 - Jekyll Island
- Accounting and attestation practitioners at all public accounting and business and industry levels will receive an overview of recent FASB and AICPA activity. Discussion includes recently issued and proposed Accounting Standards Updates (ASUs);...