Northeast Georgia Chapter
Northeast Chapter Counties
2022-2023 Chapter Officers
The Northeast Georgia Chapter alternates meeting locations between Athens and Gainesville. Meetings begin at 6 p.m. with social time, followed by dinner and one hour of CPE. The cost for members to attend is $25.
Click on a meeting below to register:
Northeast Georgia Chapter Contact:
- Annual Update for Accountants and Auditors** - 11/14/2023 - Gainesville
- Keep abreast of the fast-paced changes in accounting and auditing. Explore relevant pronouncements, exposure drafts and other guidance recently issued in the accounting, auditing, review, compilation and preparation engagement arenas. Sort...
- Jim Martin's Accounting & Auditing Update for the Real World - 11/14/2023 - Athens
- Cover the significant provisions of the most recent and proposed pronouncements from the FASB, the Private Company Council, the Auditing Standards Board and the Accounting and Review Services Committee. Discuss the standards in the instructor’s...
- Advanced Controller and CFO Skills** - 11/28/2023 - Athens
- Examine best practices of leading-edge controllers and CFOs. Demonstrate advanced skills that add value and contribute to the organization's success. Learn specific skills every CFO or controller needs to succeed, and you will suddenly have more...