Southwest Georgia Chapter
Southwest Georgia Chapter Counties
2019-2020 Chapter Officers
Please refer to the newsletters for more information and to register for the Southwest Georgia Chapter meetings.
(No upcoming meetings found)
- Live Stream: Common Financial Statement Disclosures for Private Entities (NEW) - 9/21/2023 - Live Stream
- Financial statement disclosures are important to provide the information necessary for financial statement users to make economic decisions. Disclosures further explain and clarify information provided in the basic financial statements but also...
- Live Stream: Accounting and Auditing Update for Not-for-Profits (YB)** - 9/22/2023 - Live Stream
- The best avenue to success is to be indispensable to your clients. The best way to becoming indispensable is having a solid understanding of your client’s business. This course details the latest developments affecting not-for-profits such...
- Live Stream: Jim Martin's Accounting & Auditing Update for the Real World - 9/22/2023 - Live Stream
- This course covers the significant provisions of the most recent pronouncements and proposed pronouncements from the FASB, the Private Company Council, the Auditing Standards Board and the Accounting and Review Services Committee. The...