DeKalb Chapter Counties
2022-2023 Chapter Officers
Click on a meeting below to register:
Are you a new student, fellow or associate member of the DeKalb Chapter? If so, please call our chapter contact so we can welcome you!
DeKalb Chapter Contact:
- CFO Series: Planning for the Long Term (NEW) - 6/20/2023 - Atlanta
- Strategy and Implementation, Foundations for Success Does your business have an effective strategy? If you do - how well has it been implemented? Focus on developing an effective strategy and, more importantly, on effectively implementing it so...
- Annual Update and Practice Issues for Preparation, Compilation, and Review** - 7/13/2023 - Atlanta
- A go-to reference for training staff and managing your preparation, compilation, and review engagements, this course will enable you to comply with all of the professional standards surrounding engagements performed in accordance with Statements...
- CFO Series: Big Picture Mega-Trends and Risks (NEW) - 7/20/2023 - Atlanta
- Big Picture Mega-Trends, Big Data, and World We Now Face It is easy for us to get caught up in our work. Still, examining the ‘big picture’ is better by studying the outside factors that impact our business beyond our internal processes and...