Savannah Chapter Counties
2018-2019 Chapter Officers
The Savannah Chapter holds lunch meetings on the third Wednesday of each month at 11:30 a.m. The cost to attend is $25 and includes lunch, parking and CPE.
Click on a meeting below to register:
(No upcoming meetings found)
Savannah Chapter Contact:Melanie Orsini
- Advanced Controller and CFO Skills** - 9/24/2019 - Savannah
- Examine best practices of leading-edge controllers and CFOs, and demonstrate your advanced skills that add value and contribute to the success of the organization.
- Revenue Recognition, Leases, and Financial Instruments: The FASB's "Big Three" - 10/18/2019 - Savannah
- Sometimes we can avoid addressing the elephant in the room for a while. However, when there are three elephants in the room, it’s time to address the issues. Discuss a comprehensive review and update of the FASB’s Big 3 accounting and reporting...
- Compilations, Review, and Preparations : Engagement Performance and Annual Update - 10/22/2019 - Savannah
- Receive a comprehensive review and hands-on application for performing financial statement preparation, compilation, and review engagements. Learn the ins and outs of SSARS No. 21, Clarification and Recodification. Cover the changes that have...