Savannah Chapter Counties
2018-2019 Chapter Officers
The Savannah Chapter holds lunch meetings on the third Wednesday of each month at 11:30 a.m. The cost to attend is $25 and includes lunch, parking and CPE.
Click on a meeting below to register:
(No upcoming meetings found)
Savannah Chapter Contact:Melanie Orsini
- Governmental and Not-for-Profit Annual Update** (YB) - 9/23/2020 - Savannah
- Ensure you are current in governmental and not-for-profit accounting and auditing. This update course is designed to prepare you for the latest accounting and auditing developments affecting governments and not-for-profits.
- Annual Update for Controllers** - 9/29/2020 - Savannah
- Strengthen your abilities as a controller and help your management team understand current economic issues through the latest trends in accounting, finance, human resources, treasury management, and business systems. Discuss leading-edge topics...
- Pat Garverick's Federal Tax Update: Individuals (Form 1040) - 11/2/2020 - Savannah
- Review the current Federal individual income tax laws and examine updates of new tax forms, changes to existing tax forms, as well as tax planning opportunities and pitfalls. Get up-to-speed quickly and have a successful Federal individual income...