Southwest Georgia Chapter
Southwest Georgia Chapter Counties
2019-2020 Chapter Officers
Please refer to the newsletters for more information and to register for the Southwest Georgia Chapter meetings.
(No upcoming meetings found)
- Live Stream:Revenue Recognition: Mastering the New FASB Requirements** - 10/9/2019 -
- With the issuance of FASB ASU No. 2014-09, Revenue from Contracts with Customers, FASB has completed a convergence project with the IASB to improve financial reporting by creating common revenue recognition guidance for U.S. GAAP and IFRS. For...
- Live Stream: Accounting and Auditing Update for Small Businesses** - 10/22/2019 -
- Discuss updates on the new accounting, auditing, compilation and review standards, and other professional guidance that impact small businesses and their auditors. Materials include practical applications of the topics covered to help you...
- Live Stream: Pat Garverick's Federal Tax Update: Individual and Business Developments - 11/6/2019 -
- Receive a comprehensive review of newly enacted tax legislation, issuance of income tax regulations, court cases, IRS notices, revenue procedures and private letter rulings affecting individuals and businesses. All- inclusive manual includes the...