Albany Chapter Counties
- Ben Hill
2018-2019 Chapter Officers
The Albany Chapter meets several times a year and varies between lunch meetings and socials.
Click on a meeting below to register:
(No upcoming events found)
Albany Chapter Contact:Jay Shirah
- GSCPA Member Summit Albany - 5/28/2019 - Albany
- Spend the day hearing from and discussing issues with GSCPA member leadership and staff. Share your valued thoughts, opinions and experiences with Society leaders. In addition, meet and network with other GSCPA members to help grow your...
- Slashing Taxes for Your Small Business Clients: Corporations, Partnerships, and LLCs** - 11/22/2019 - Albany
- Solid tax planning strategies are essential for your corporate and small business clients. Explore state-of-the-art planning ideas and tax-saving strategies to keep more of your client’s money in their pockets. Answer tough questions and review...
- Hottest Tax Topics for 2019** - 12/9/2019 - Albany
- Two things you can count on are important new tax developments and economic, social, and demographic trends that turn out to have important tax implications. Explore the hottest tax planning topics that will impact you and your clients. These are...