Albany Chapter Counties
- Ben Hill
2019-2020 Chapter Officers
The Albany Chapter meets several times a year and varies between lunch meetings and socials.
Click on a meeting below to register:
(No upcoming events found)
Albany Chapter Contact:Ben Glass
- Slashing Taxes for Your Small Business Clients: Corporations, Partnerships, and LLCs** - 11/22/2019 - Albany
- Solid tax planning strategies are essential for your corporate and small business clients. Explore state-of-the-art planning ideas and tax-saving strategies to keep more of your client’s money in their pockets. Answer tough questions and review...
- Hottest Tax Topics for 2019** - 12/9/2019 - Albany
- Two things you can count on are important new tax developments and economic, social, and demographic trends that turn out to have important tax implications. Explore the hottest tax planning topics that will impact you and your clients. These are...
- Annual Update for Accountants and Auditors** - 12/18/2019 - Albany
- Discuss relevant pronouncements, exposure drafts, and other guidance recently issued in the accounting, auditing, review, compilation, and preparation engagement arenas. Sort through the complexities and identify and apply recently issued FASB,...