Middle Georgia Chapter
Middle Georgia Chapter Counties
The Middle Georgia Chapter holds regular lunch and dinner meetings at various locations in Macon. Each year the chapter sponsors a professional's night inviting area attorneys, bankers and brokers. Newsletters will be sent to members with specific information about upcoming meetings.
Click on a meeting below to register:
(No upcoming meetings found)
- 2019 Spring Government Workshop: Latest Developments in Governmental Accounting and Auditing - 5/13/2019 - Macon
- ObjectiveDiscuss key changes and challenges contained in the new Yellow Book, as well as developing issues related to performing single audits under the OMB’s Uniform Guidance for Federal Awards. Designed for auditors and industry professionals...
- GSCPA Member Summit Columbus - 5/29/2019 - Columbus
- Spend the day hearing from and discussing issues with GSCPA member leadership and staff. Share your valued thoughts, opinions and experiences with Society leaders. In addition, meet and network with other GSCPA members to help grow your...
- AICPA's Annual Update: Top Governmental and Not-for-Profit Accounting and Auditing Issues Facing CPAs (YB)** - 6/19/2019 - Columbus
- Preparers of governmental and nonprofit financial statements and their auditors often seek advice from the AICPA’s Technical Hotline as well as from the GASB Technical Inquiry System. The advice they receive from these sources is high quality and...