Middle Georgia Chapter
Middle Georgia Chapter Counties
The Middle Georgia Chapter holds regular lunch and dinner meetings at various locations in Macon. Each year the chapter sponsors a professional's night inviting area attorneys, bankers and brokers. Newsletters will be sent to members with specific information about upcoming meetings.
Click on a meeting below to register:
- Leases: Mastering the New FASB Requirements** - 11/18/2019 - Macon
- Examine the core principles of the new lease standard, including identification, recognition, measurement, presentation and disclosure requirements. Review the lessee accounting model, including lease classification, amortization of the...
- Annual Update for Accountants and Auditors** - 11/19/2019 - Macon
- Cover relevant pronouncements, exposure drafts, and other guidance recently issued in the accounting, auditing, review, compilation, and preparation engagement arenas. Sort through the complexities and identify and apply recently issued FASB,...
- Slashing Taxes for Your Small Business Clients: Corporations, Partnerships & LLCs** - 11/21/2019 - Columbus
- Solid tax planning strategies are essential for your corporate and small business clients. Explore state-of-the-art planning ideas and tax-saving strategies to keep more of your client’s money in their pockets. Answer tough questions and review...