Middle Georgia Chapter
Middle Georgia Chapter Counties
The Middle Georgia Chapter holds regular lunch and dinner meetings at various locations in Macon. Each year the chapter sponsors a professional's night inviting area attorneys, bankers and brokers. Newsletters will be sent to members with specific information about upcoming meetings.
Click on a meeting below to register:
(No upcoming meetings found)
- Governmental and Not-for-Profit Annual Update**(YB) - 8/26/2020 - Macon
- Ensure you are current in governmental and not-for-profit accounting and auditing. This update course is designed to prepare you for the latest accounting and auditing developments affecting governments and not-for-profits.
- Pat Garverick's Federal Tax Update: C & S Corporations, Partnerships, & LLC - 11/4/2020 - Macon
- With the increasing complexity and ever-changing nature of tax laws and issues, today’s accountant needs a one-day update course focusing on business income tax issues. Review the current Federal business income tax laws, and review updates of...
- Annual Accounting and Auditing Update - 11/12/2020 - Columbus
- Receive a comprehensive review of recent standard-setting activities of the FASB and AICPA. Discuss Topic 606 in-depth and receive updates on recently issued FASB and AICPA standards with hands-on examples and illustrations to help you apply the...