Middle Georgia Chapter
Middle Georgia Chapter Counties
The Middle Georgia Chapter holds regular lunch and dinner meetings at various locations in Macon. Each year the chapter sponsors a professional's night inviting area attorneys, bankers and brokers. Newsletters will be sent to members with specific information about upcoming meetings.
Click on a meeting below to register:
(No upcoming meetings found)
- Winning the Fraud Battle in the 21st Century: Prevention and Detection - 7/17/2019 - Macon
- Our focus is to reduce the overall risk of fraud. To that end, this course focuses on what factors contribute to turning honest employees into fraudsters. Discussion will include integrity and ethics, as well as how people may react in certain...
- A Complete Guide to the New Yellow Book (YB)** - 8/19/2019 - Macon
- The Yellow Book has been revised. Equip yourself with a comprehensive knowledge of the new Yellow Book requirements and increase your confidence and proficiency in performing Yellow Book audits. Materials utilize a highly illustrative and...
- Leases: Mastering the New FASB Requirements** - 8/21/2019 - Columbus
- Examine the core principles of the new lease standard, including identification, recognition, measurement, presentation and disclosure requirements. Review the lessee accounting model, including lease classification, amortization of the...