Middle Georgia Chapter
Middle Georgia Chapter Counties
The Middle Georgia Chapter holds regular lunch and dinner meetings at various locations in Macon. Each year the chapter sponsors a professional's night inviting area attorneys, bankers and brokers. Newsletters will be sent to members with specific information about upcoming meetings.
Click on a meeting below to register:
(No upcoming meetings found)
Middle Georgia Chapter Contact:Daisha Hayes
- Hottest Tax Topics for 2017** - 12/13/2017 - Columbus
- Two things you can count on are important new tax developments and economic, social, and demographic trends that turn out to have important tax implications. This course highlights the hottest tax topics - those that can change every year and...
- 2017 FASB Update for the Real World - 12/15/2017 - Macon
- This course covers the significant provisions of the most recent pronouncements and proposed pronouncements and news from the FASB and the Private Company Council. The course is presented from the perspective of a small firm practitioner who...
- Current Developments and Best Practices for Today's Financial Professional - 12/18/2017 - Macon
- Effective CFOs drive continuous improvements in their departments and beyond. Come share ideas with experienced CFOs that will allow you to improve your department's performance in four key areas. Learn skills that will allow you to improve the...