Middle Georgia Chapter
Middle Georgia Chapter Counties
The Middle Georgia Chapter holds regular lunch and dinner meetings at various locations in Macon. Each year the chapter sponsors a professional's night inviting area attorneys, bankers and brokers. Newsletters will be sent to members with specific information about upcoming meetings.
Click on a meeting below to register:
- Latest Developments in Government and Nonprofit Accounting and Auditing (YB) - 10/25/2019 - Macon
- This year is indeed another year of significant change in the world of government and nonprofit accounting and auditing. Course materials utilize a highly illustrative and innovative format. Over 30 focused exercises are included to provide an...
- Annual Update and Practice Issues for Preparation, Compilation and Review Engagements** - 11/7/2019 - Dublin
- A go-to reference for training staff and managing your preparation, compilation, and review engagements, this seminar will enable you to be in compliance with all the professional standards surrounding engagements performed in accordance with...
- Excel PivotTable Concepts (Bring Your Own Laptop) - 11/14/2019 - Macon
- Sharpen your reporting skills with the most powerful and under-utilized tools in the Excel arsenal-Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts. Learn how to use Excel to retrieve database records and other external information as a basis for your reports and...