North Atlanta Chapter
North Atlanta Chapter Counties
2018-2019 Chapter Officers
The North Atlanta Chapter meets on the third Thursday of every month at the DoubleTree hotel on Windy Hill Road. Registration begins at 5:30 p.m.
There is a general charge for members and nonmembers.
The registration deadline is usually on the Tuesday before the meeting by 6 p.m. unless otherwise stated in the newsletter.
Click on a meeting to register:
North Atlanta Georgia Chapter Contact:Roderick Williams
- Comprehensive Accounting Issues of Estates and Trusts: Fiduciary Accounting and Tax Issues - 8/22/2018 - Atlanta
- Fiduciary income tax is a complex blend of state accounting rates and the tax law of Subchapter J. Only by understanding this interaction can the practitioner acquire the skills and knowledge to provide income tax planning for an estate or trust...
- Real World Fraud in Today's Small to Medium-Sized Entities** - 8/23/2018 - Atlanta
- Discuss the auditor's responsibilities related to financial statement fraud and information relevant to management's responsibility for fraud and internal controls. Cases address revenue recognition, various financial statement manipulations,...
- Enhancing Audit Quality: Best Practices in Documenting and Reviewing Your Work - 8/24/2018 - Atlanta
- Examine tips and techniques for effective and efficient review of audit workpapers, the success of which heavily depends on an auditor's proper application of critical financial statement audit concepts. There is a presumption that more...