North Atlanta Chapter
North Atlanta Chapter Counties
The North Atlanta Chapter meets on the third Thursday of every month at the DoubleTree hotel on Windy Hill Road. Registration begins at 5:30 p.m.
The cost is $25 for chapter members, $30 for chapter members who register after the registration deadline, $35 for nonmembers and $15 for student members.
The registration deadline is usually on the Tuesday before the meeting by 6 p.m. unless otherwise stated in the newsletter.
Click on a meeting to register:
(No upcoming meetings found)
North Atlanta Georgia Chapter Contact:Ralph Knight
- Meet Your Next Migraine: Five Critical Issues That Will Confront A&A Public Accountants in 2017 (NEW) - 12/12/2017 - Atlanta
- Standards overload. Confidential data under siege. Uncertain market outlook. Regulatory confusion. Yes, it can all be enough to make you want to take two aspirin and a nap, but understanding the forces affecting your A&A public practice is...
- Individual Income Tax Return Mistakes and How to Fix Them - 12/12/2017 - Atlanta
- Every practitioner has been confronted with a client who has a different twist on a tax plan or idea. This course focuses on the law in order to break down situations in which a taxpayer has attempted to push one of these plans or ideas. The...
- Financial Statement Disclosures: A Guide for Small- and Medium-Sized Businesses - 12/12/2017 - Atlanta
- A clear and concise set of proper financial statement disclosures can make or break an entity's financial statements. Such disclosures are no longer simply additional information provided by a business; they can be complex in nature and difficult...