Columbus Chapter Counties
2019-2020 Chapter Officers
The Columbus Chapter holds lunch meetings from September through January, and in May at 11:45am at the Country Club of Columbus unless otherwise noted in the newsletter. Cost per meeting (including meal) is $25 for members.
Click on a meeting to register:
(No upcoming meetings found)
Columbus Chapter Contact:
- Leases: Mastering the New FASB Requirements** - 8/21/2019 - Columbus
- Examine the core principles of the new lease standard, including identification, recognition, measurement, presentation and disclosure requirements. Review the lessee accounting model, including lease classification, amortization of the...
- Slashing Taxes for Your Small Business Clients: Corporations, Partnerships & LLCs** - 11/21/2019 - Columbus
- Solid tax planning strategies are essential for your corporate and small business clients. Explore state-of-the-art planning ideas and tax-saving strategies to keep more of your client’s money in their pockets. Answer tough questions and review...
- Annual Accounting and Auditing Updating - 11/22/2019 - Columbus
- Designed for accounting and attestation practitioners at all levels in both public accounting and business and industry, discuss recent standard setting activities of the PCC, FASB, ASB, and ARSC. Explore hands-on examples and illustrations to...