Columbus Chapter Counties
2019-2020 Chapter Officers
The Columbus Chapter holds lunch meetings from September through January, and in May at 11:45am at the Country Club of Columbus unless otherwise noted in the newsletter. Cost per meeting (including meal) is $25 for members.
Click on a meeting to register:
Columbus Chapter Contact:
- Slashing Taxes for Your Small Business Clients: Corporations, Partnerships & LLCs** - 11/21/2019 - Columbus
- Solid tax planning strategies are essential for your corporate and small business clients. Explore state-of-the-art planning ideas and tax-saving strategies to keep more of your client’s money in their pockets. Answer tough questions and review...
- Annual Accounting and Auditing Update - 11/22/2019 - Columbus
- Designed for accounting and attestation practitioners at all levels in both public accounting and business and industry, discuss recent standard setting activities of the PCC, FASB, ASB, and ARSC. Explore hands-on examples and illustrations to...
- Annual Federal Tax Update** - 12/5/2019 - Columbus
- Cover all legislative, judicial, and IRS developments of the past year with a focus on implementation and compliance. Review current developments affecting individuals (including those regarding income, deductions and losses, tax calculations,...