Columbus Chapter Counties
2019-2020 Chapter Officers
The Columbus Chapter holds lunch meetings from September through January, and in May at 11:45am at the Country Club of Columbus unless otherwise noted in the newsletter. Cost per meeting (including meal) is $25 for members.
Click on a meeting to register:
- Live Stream:Coronavirus: Art Auerbach Addresses Coronavirus Issues - Part 1 - Federal and State Tax Issues - 4/9/2020 -
- Live Stream:Coronavirus: Art Auerbach Addresses Coronavirus Issues - Part 2 - Malpractices Issues and Accounting and Financial Statement Issues - 4/14/2020 -
- Live Stream: Don Farmer's COVID-19 Update: Review of Recent Tax Legislation & IRS Tax Relief (CFP) - 4/16/2020 -
- CHPT - Columbus Chapter Meeting - 5/21/2020 - Columbus
Columbus Chapter Contact:
- Annual Accounting and Auditing Update - 11/12/2020 - Columbus
- Receive a comprehensive review of recent standard-setting activities of the FASB and AICPA. Discuss Topic 606 in-depth and receive updates on recently issued FASB and AICPA standards with hands-on examples and illustrations to help you apply the...
- AICPA's Annual Federal Tax Update** - 12/14/2020 - Columbus
- Discuss all legislative, judicial and IRS developments of the past year with a focus on implementation and compliance. Discover how to effectively and confidently complete tax planning and compliance engagements. Cover current developments...