Columbus Chapter Counties
2018-2019 Chapter Officers
The Columbus Chapter holds lunch meetings from September through January, and in May on the third Wednesday of each month at 12 p.m. at the Country Club of Columbus unless otherwise noted in the newsletter. Cost per meeting (including meal) is $20 for members.
Click on a meeting to register:
(No upcoming meetings found)
Columbus Chapter Contact:David Payne
- GSCPA Member Summit Columbus - 5/29/2019 - Columbus
- Spend the day hearing from and discussing issues with GSCPA member leadership and staff. Share your valued thoughts, opinions and experiences with Society leaders. In addition, meet and network with other GSCPA members to help grow your...
- AICPA's Annual Update: Top Governmental and Not-for-Profit Accounting and Auditing Issues Facing CPAs (YB)** - 6/19/2019 - Columbus
- Preparers of governmental and nonprofit financial statements and their auditors often seek advice from the AICPA’s Technical Hotline as well as from the GASB Technical Inquiry System. The advice they receive from these sources is high quality and...
- Leases: Mastering the New FASB Requirements** - 8/21/2019 - Columbus
- Examine the core principles of the new lease standard, including identification, recognition, measurement, presentation and disclosure requirements. Review the lessee accounting model, including lease classification, amortization of the...