Columbus Chapter Counties
2018-2019 Chapter Officers
The Columbus Chapter holds lunch meetings from September through January, and in May on the third Wednesday of each month at 12 p.m. at the Country Club of Columbus unless otherwise noted in the newsletter. Cost per meeting (including meal) is $20 for members.
Click on a meeting to register:
(No upcoming meetings found)
Columbus Chapter Contact:David Payne
- Yellow Book: Government Auditing Standards (YB)** - 8/2/2018 - Columbus
- Review an excellent baseline of information as it relates to understanding Government Auditing Standards, including the foundation of government auditing and the related concepts and standards. It is essential all auditors planning and conducting...
- A&A Hot Topics: Getting a Grasp on the Big Issues Facing the Industry - 8/23/2018 - Columbus
- With so much going on in the Accounting, Compilations and Review, and Auditing arena lately, it's easy to have missed some of the more important issues and challenges facing the profession today and into the near future. This course, designed for...
- Annual Update for Accountants and Auditors** - 11/15/2018 - Columbus
- Review relevant pronouncements, exposure drafts, and other guidance recently issued in the accounting, auditing, review, compilation, and preparation engagement arenas. Sort through the complexities to identify and apply recently issued FASB,...