Columbus Chapter Counties
2018-2019 Chapter Officers
The Columbus Chapter holds lunch meetings from September through January, and in May on the third Wednesday of each month at 12 p.m. at the Country Club of Columbus unless otherwise noted in the newsletter. Cost per meeting (including meal) is $20 for members.
Click on a meeting to register:
(No upcoming meetings found)
Columbus Chapter Contact:David Payne
- Annual Update for Accountants and Auditors** - 11/15/2018 - Columbus
- Review relevant pronouncements, exposure drafts, and other guidance recently issued in the accounting, auditing, review, compilation, and preparation engagement arenas. Sort through the complexities to identify and apply recently issued FASB,...
- Surgent's Individual and Financial Planning Tax Camp (CFP) - 11/29/2018 - Columbus
- Each year brings its own set of tax planning challenges, and this year is no exception. Receive planning strategies and ideas that wealthy clients, middle-income clients, and closely held business owners need to consider right now to take...
- The Best Federal Tax Update Course by Surgent (CFP) - 12/11/2018 - Columbus
- Review the most important legislative and regulatory developments of the season, as well as major trends and changes in the case law. Included is full coverage of all tax implications with a view toward planning. The coming year promises plenty...