Gwinnett Chapter Counties
2019-2020 Chapter Officers
The Gwinnett Chapter of The Georgia Society of CPAs meets on the third Tuesday at 5:30 p.m. at the 1818 Club. The cost is $25 for members and $30 for nonmembers.
Click on a meeting below to register:
(No upcoming meetings found)
Gwinnett Chapter Contact:
- Integrating Audit Data Analytics into the Audit Process** - 11/12/2019 - Athens
- Explore the concept of audit data analytics, including a brief overview of what audit data analytics are and how these tools can be integrated into the current audit process. Review examples of how these tools can be used in the risk assessment,...
- Annual Update for Controllers** - 11/13/2019 - Athens
- Strengthen your abilities as a controller and help your management team understand current economic issues through the latest trends in accounting, finance, human resources, treasury management, and business systems. Discuss leading-edge topics...
- NEW: Excel Power Tools (Bring Your Own Laptop) - 11/15/2019 - Duluth
- Learn how to build PivotTables, group data inside PivotTables, and how to create user-defined calculations, as well as advanced techniques, including how to build PivotTables that consolidate data from multiple data ranges and PivotTables...