Gwinnett Chapter Counties
2019-2020 Chapter Officers
The Gwinnett Chapter of The Georgia Society of CPAs meets on the third Tuesday at 5:30 p.m. at the 1818 Club. The cost is $25 for members and $30 for nonmembers.
Click on a meeting below to register:
(No upcoming meetings found)
Gwinnett Chapter Contact:
- Latest Developments in Government and Nonprofit Accounting and Auditing (YB) - 7/16/2020 - Athens
- This year is indeed another year of significant change in the world of government and nonprofit accounting and auditing. Let us save you time and effort in staying current through this informative update course. Materials utilize a highly...
- Surgent's Individual and Financial-Planning Tax Camp (CFP)(IRS) - 9/17/2020 - Duluth
- Each year brings its own set of tax planning challenges, and this year is no exception. Arm yourself with planning strategies and ideas that wealthy clients, middle-income clients, and closely-held business owners need to consider right now to...
- Annual Update for Controllers** - 10/21/2020 - Duluth
- Strengthen your abilities as a controller and help your management team understand current economic issues through the latest trends in accounting, finance, human resources, treasury management, and business systems. Discuss leading-edge topics...