Gwinnett Chapter Counties
The Gwinnett Chapter of The Georgia Society of CPAs meets on the third Tuesday at 5:30 p.m. at the 1818 Club. The cost is $25 for members and $30 for nonmembers.
Click on a meeting below to register:
(No upcoming meetings found)
Are you a new student, fellow or associate member of the Gwinnett Chapter? If so, please call our chapter contact so we can welcome you!
Gwinnett Chapter Contact:Jack Milner
- Accounting and Reporting for Not-for-Profit Annual Update** - 7/19/2018 - Athens
- Through an interactive case study environment, receive the necessary tools to go beyond theory and create value-added services for your clients. Examine, evaluate, and perform case studies enhancing your working knowledge of fundamental...
- K2's Excel Financial Reporting and Analysis - 7/20/2018 - Duluth
- Microsoft Office Excel is a powerful tool for analyzing financial data and preparing financial reports and if you are ready to harness the power of Excel for financial reporting and analysis, then this program is for you. In this course, you will...
- Real-World Fraud Found in Governments and Not-for-Profits (YB)** - 7/31/2018 - Duluth
- Through a comprehensive learning approach using examples, explanations of audit standards, and informative case studies, learn about real-world government and not-for-profit fraud and responsibilities when dealing with fraud. Since recognizing...