Gwinnett Chapter Counties
2018-2019 Chapter Officers
The Gwinnett Chapter of The Georgia Society of CPAs meets on the third Tuesday at 5:30 p.m. at the 1818 Club. The cost is $25 for members and $30 for nonmembers.
Click on a meeting below to register:
(No upcoming meetings found)
Gwinnett Chapter Contact:
- Auditing Not-for-Profit Entities: Superior Skills for an Effective and Efficient Audit - 6/7/2019 - Duluth
- You cannot apply a standard commercial audit approach to the audit of a not-for-profit entity and expect a good fit. Skilled auditors will instead adjust and hone the audit to fit the not-for-profit entity. Designed to help you do just that and...
- GSCPA Member Summit Athens - 6/7/2019 - Athens
- Spend the day hearing from and discussing issues with GSCPA member leadership and staff. Share your valued thoughts, opinions and experiences with Society leaders. In addition, meet and network with other GSCPA members to help grow your...
- Integrating Audit Data Analytics into the Audit Process - 6/18/2019 - Duluth
- Explore the concept of audit data analytics, including a brief overview of what audit data analytics are and how these tools can be integrated into the current audit process. Review examples of how these tools can be used in the risk assessment,...