Gwinnett Chapter Counties
2018-2019 Chapter Officers
The Gwinnett Chapter of The Georgia Society of CPAs meets on the third Tuesday at 5:30 p.m. at the 1818 Club. The cost is $25 for members and $30 for nonmembers.
Click on a meeting below to register:
Gwinnett Chapter Contact:
- Advanced Business Law for CPAs** - 8/23/2018 - Duluth
- Get a solid understanding of complex legal issues that come up every day and learn how to respond to them. Issue identification is often what separates top financial officers and managers from others. Discuss legal issues in employment,...
- Cybersecurity Advisory Engagements Essentials** - 9/20/2018 - Duluth
- Cyber threats come in all shapes, sizes, complexity and are ever-evolving. Learn how to keep abreast of the latest cybersecurity trends, manage risks, and ensure that clients have a sound risk management program to safeguard their organization....
- Annual Update and Practice Issues for Preparation, Compilation and Review Engagements** - 10/25/2018 - Duluth
- A go-to reference for training staff and managing your preparation, compilation, and review engagements, ensure compliance with all professional standards surrounding engagements performed in accordance with Statements on Standards for Accounting...