Gwinnett Chapter Counties
2019-2020 Chapter Officers
The Gwinnett Chapter of The Georgia Society of CPAs meets on the third Tuesday at 5:30 p.m. at the 1818 Club. The cost is $25 for members and $30 for nonmembers.
Click on a meeting below to register:
Gwinnett Chapter Contact:
- Advanced Business Law - 8/22/2019 - Duluth
- Cut Your Client's Tax Bill: Individual Tax Planning Tips and Strategies** - 9/17/2019 - Duluth
- Make sure your clients are protecting themselves from higher taxes. Get the latest techniques for building and conserving wealth through proactive tax-planning and investment strategies. Completely updated for tax law changes, discuss the latest...
- Audit Working Papers: Documenting and Reviewing Field Work** - 10/17/2019 - Duluth
- Working papers, the building blocks of an audit, must list relevant details so that the manager and partners are aware of significant transactions and can consider possible ramifications. A poorly prepared working paper causes inefficiencies for...