Gwinnett Chapter Counties
2019-2020 Chapter Officers
The Gwinnett Chapter of The Georgia Society of CPAs meets on the third Tuesday at 5:30 p.m. at the 1818 Club. The cost is $25 for members and $30 for nonmembers.
Click on a meeting below to register:
(No upcoming meetings found)
Gwinnett Chapter Contact:
- Annual Update: Top Governmental and Not-for-Profit Accounting and Issues Facing CPAs (YB)** - 7/17/2019 - Athens
- Preparers of governmental and nonprofit financial statements and their auditors often seek advice from the AICPA’s Technical Hotline as well as from the GASB Technical Inquiry System. The advice they receive from these sources is high-quality and...
- K2's Accounting Solutions Shootout for Small and Mid-Sized Business (NEW) - 7/17/2019 - Duluth
- Receive the benefit of an unbiased comparison of many of today’s leading solutions, helping you to make an informed decision about the future direction of your accounting platform. Solutions from Intuit, Sage, Microsoft, Open Systems, Xero,...
- Analytics and Big Data for Accountants** - 7/29/2019 - Duluth
- Analytics is the new force driving business. Tools have been created to measure program impacts and ROI, visualize data and business processes, and uncover the relationship between key performance indicators, many utilizing the unprecedented...