Gwinnett Chapter Counties
2018-2019 Chapter Officers
The Gwinnett Chapter of The Georgia Society of CPAs meets on the third Tuesday at 5:30 p.m. at the 1818 Club. The cost is $25 for members and $30 for nonmembers.
Click on a meeting below to register:
(No upcoming meetings found)
Gwinnett Chapter Contact:
- Don Farmer's 2018 Federal Tax Update (CFP) - 11/14/2018 - Duluth
- Selling out fast! Register now. In this course, we review current year developments and planning ideas affecting individual, corporate and business income taxation using a combination of humor and examples. We will emphasize all major new...
- Annual Update for Controllers** - 11/16/2018 - Duluth
- Discuss leading-edge topics in managerial accounting and finance through tips and practical guidance you can apply immediately. Strengthen your abilities as a controller and help your management team understand current economic issues through the...
- Race Toward Implementation: Tackling the Tough Issues in Adopting the New Revenue Recognition Standard - 11/16/2018 - Duluth
- In addition to reviewing the five-step revenue recognition model and the recent updates that impact the standard, explore industry specific topics that have been challenging for entities adopting the new standard. Topics covered include...