Gwinnett Chapter Counties
2019-2020 Chapter Officers
The Gwinnett Chapter of The Georgia Society of CPAs meets on the third Tuesday at 5:30 p.m. at the 1818 Club. The cost is $25 for members and $30 for nonmembers.
Click on a meeting below to register:
Gwinnett Chapter Contact:
- Social Security and Medicare: Planning for You and Your Clients (CFP)** - 12/11/2019 - Duluth
- Our Social Security system provides retirement, disability, and survivor benefits to millions of Americans. The long-term future of Social Security and Medicare is uncertain, triggering concerns for many workers who are now paying into the...
- Jim Martin's 2019 Accounting and Auditing Update for the Real World - 12/12/2019 - Duluth
- Cover the significant provisions of the most recent pronouncements and proposed pronouncements from the FASB, the Private Company Council, the Auditing Standards Board and the Accounting and Review Services Committee. Discuss the standards that,...
- Annual Update for Accountants and Auditors** - 12/16/2019 - Athens
- Discuss relevant pronouncements, exposure drafts, and other guidance recently issued in the accounting, auditing, review, compilation, and preparation engagement arenas. Sort through the complexities and identify and apply recently issued FASB,...