Atlanta Chapter Counties
2019-2020 Chapter Officers
The Atlanta Chapter holds lunch meetings on the third Tuesday of the month at 12 p.m. at the Buckhead Club. The cost of the meeting is $25 (includes lunch and CPE credit).
Click on a meeting below to register:
Atlanta Chapter Contact:Bob Dow
- The Best Individual Income Tax Update (CFP) - 11/14/2019 - Atlanta
- This highly informative course comprehensively covers all the latest tax law developments. The focus is on individual taxation and discussion of the planning opportunities practitioners need to understand to help clients respond effectively. You...
- K2's Advanced Excel - 11/14/2019 - Atlanta
- Learn critical advanced Excel skills in six key areas: collaborating with other users and securing workbooks; using tables to analyze and report data; integrating and manipulating data from external sources; creating and...
- Jim Martin's 2019 Preparation, Compilation and Review (SSARS) Update for the Local Firm - 11/14/2019 - Atlanta
- Take an in-depth look at issues practitioners have with implementing clarified SSARS section 70 “Preparation of Financial Statements,” clarified SSARS section 80 “Compilation Engagements,” and clarified SSARS section 90 “Review of Financial...