Atlanta Chapter Counties
The Atlanta Chapter holds lunch meetings on the third Tuesday of the month from January through October at 12 p.m. at the Buckhead Club. The cost of the meeting is $25 (includes lunch and CPE credit).
Click on a meeting below to register:
- CHPT - Atlanta Chapter Meeting - Professional Issues Update - 1/16/2018 - Atlanta
- CHPT - Atlanta Chapter Meeting - - 2/20/2018 - Atlanta
- CHPT - Atlanta Chapter Meeting - - 3/20/2018 - Atlanta
- CHPT - Atlanta Chapter Meeting - - 4/24/2018 - Atlanta
- CHPT - Atlanta Chapter Meeting - - 5/15/2018 - Atlanta
- CHPT - Atlanta Chapter Meeting - - 6/19/2018 - Atlanta
Are you a new student, fellow or associate member of the Atlanta Chapter? If so, please call our chapter contact so we can welcome you!
Atlanta Chapter Contact:Cromwell Baun
- Analytic and Big Data for Accountants** - 12/18/2017 - Atlanta
- Analytics is the new force driving business. Tools have been created to measure program impacts and ROI, visualize data and business processes, and uncover the relationship between key performance indicators, many utilizing the unprecedented...
- Winning the Fraud Battle in the Digital Age: Prevention and Detection - 12/19/2017 - Atlanta
- Our focus is to reduce the overall risk of fraud. To that end, this course focuses on what factors contribute to turning honest employees into fraudsters. Discussion will include integrity and ethics, as well as how people may react in certain...
- Fundamentals for Performing a Single Audit Under the Uniform Guidance (YB)** - 12/20/2017 - Atlanta
- Are you new to performing single audits? Or perhaps you need a refresher on the key concepts of performing a compliance audit of federal awards? This core training course will elevate your proficiency and efficiency to perform a single audit...