Atlanta Chapter Counties
The Atlanta Chapter holds lunch meetings on the third Tuesday of the month from January through October at 12 p.m. at the Buckhead Club. The cost of the meeting is $25 (includes lunch and CPE credit).
Click on a meeting below to register:
Are you a new student, fellow or associate member of the Atlanta Chapter? If so, please call our chapter contact so we can welcome you!
Atlanta Chapter Contact:Bob Dow
- The 2018 Yellow Book Revision - 10/22/2018 - Atlanta
- Thoroughly understand the requirements of the new Yellow Book and how they relate to the AICPA and single audit requirements. Prepare to implement the new Yellow Book in an effective and efficient manner . Learn what the Yellow Book does and does...
- Latest Developments in Government and Nonprofit Accounting - 10/22/2018 - Atlanta
- Let us save you time and effort in staying current through this informative update course. The purpose of this course is to enable you to excel in the constantly changing government and nonprofit environment. The course materials utilize a highly...
- The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act: A Guide to the Most Sweeping Tax Reform in Over 30 Years - 10/22/2018 - Atlanta
- The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, passed in December 2017, brought us the largest overhaul to the tax code since 1986. The widespread changes affect many aspects of individual and business taxes, beginning this year, and your clients will be coming to...