Atlanta Chapter Counties
The Atlanta Chapter holds lunch meetings on the third Tuesday of the month from January through October at 12 p.m. at the Buckhead Club. The cost of the meeting is $25 (includes lunch and CPE credit).
Click on a meeting below to register:
- CHPT - Atlanta Chapter Meeting - Professional Issues Update - 1/16/2018 - Atlanta
- CHPT - Atlanta Chapter Meeting - - 2/20/2018 - Atlanta
- CHPT - Atlanta Chapter Meeting - - 3/20/2018 - Atlanta
- CHPT - Atlanta Chapter Meeting - - 4/24/2018 - Atlanta
- CHPT - Atlanta Chapter Meeting - - 5/15/2018 - Atlanta
- CHPT - Atlanta Chapter Meeting - - 6/19/2018 - Atlanta
Are you a new student, fellow or associate member of the Atlanta Chapter? If so, please call our chapter contact so we can welcome you!
Atlanta Chapter Contact:Cromwell Baun
- A&A for Tax People Who Hate A&A - 12/14/2017 - Atlanta
- The focus of this class is the pure tax person who just needs A&A hours or who has minimal interest in A&A. Focus will placed on current events and changes coming from the FASB, ASB, ARSC and other accounting and auditing standard setting...
- Office 365: Tools for the Modern Accountant (Bring Your Own Laptop) - 12/14/2017 - Atlanta
- Microsoft Office has evolved. Have you? The latest iteration of the Office suite is available through Microsoft's Office 365 subscription model. Cover many of the features and functionality available through an Office 365 subscription, focusing...
- Don Farmer's 2017 Pre-Tax Season Review for Individual Returns (CFP) - 12/14/2017 - Atlanta
- Review current year developments, recurring problems, and planning ideas. Using a combination of humor and examples, we will focus on tax developments that affect 2017 individual income tax planning. As time permits, we will also review the major...