Atlanta Chapter Counties
The Atlanta Chapter holds lunch meetings on the third Tuesday of the month from January through October at 12 p.m. at the Buckhead Club. The cost of the meeting is $25 (includes lunch and CPE credit).
Click on a meeting below to register:
Are you a new student, fellow or associate member of the Atlanta Chapter? If so, please call our chapter contact so we can welcome you!
Atlanta Chapter Contact:Bob Dow
- Comprehensive Accounting Issues of Estates and Trusts: Fiduciary Accounting and Tax Issues - 8/22/2018 - Atlanta
- Fiduciary income tax is a complex blend of state accounting rates and the tax law of Subchapter J. Only by understanding this interaction can the practitioner acquire the skills and knowledge to provide income tax planning for an estate or trust...
- Real World Fraud in Today's Small to Medium-Sized Entities** - 8/23/2018 - Atlanta
- Discuss the auditor's responsibilities related to financial statement fraud and information relevant to management's responsibility for fraud and internal controls. Cases address revenue recognition, various financial statement manipulations,...
- Enhancing Audit Quality: Best Practices in Documenting and Reviewing Your Work - 8/24/2018 - Atlanta
- Examine tips and techniques for effective and efficient review of audit workpapers, the success of which heavily depends on an auditor's proper application of critical financial statement audit concepts. There is a presumption that more...