Atlanta Chapter Counties
The Atlanta Chapter holds lunch meetings on the third Tuesday of the month from January through October at 12 p.m. at the Buckhead Club. The cost of the meeting is $25 (includes lunch and CPE credit).
Click on a meeting below to register:
Are you a new student, fellow or associate member of the Atlanta Chapter? If so, please call our chapter contact so we can welcome you!
Atlanta Chapter Contact:Cromwell Baun
- 2018 Tax Reform Conference: Federal and Georgia Focused - 5/31/2018 - Atlanta
- Passage of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act in December 2017 brings the most sweeping changes in the tax code for individuals and businesses in 30 years. The 2018 Tax Reform Conference will make you aware of the most recent changes and how to...
- Advanced Audits of 401(k) Plans: Best Practices and Current Developments - 6/1/2018 - Atlanta
- Discuss existing and new rules and regulations unique to employee benefit plans, as well as practical guidance on their application. The most common compliance issues identified in 401(k) audits will be explored along with recommended...
- AICPA Peer Review Program Advanced Course** - 6/12/2018 - Atlanta
- Designed for experienced reviewers who want to heighten their peer review skills, material includes analysis of the latest AICPA Peer Review Program Standards, as well as the areas of peer review guidance reviewers find the most problematic.