Valdosta Chapter Counties
2019-2020 Chapter Officers
The Valdosta Chapter meets every third Tuesday at 12 p.m. at the Valdosta Country Club unless otherwise noted. Please check the chapter newsletter for more details. The cost to attend is $20 for chapter members and $20 for nonmembers. Students who RSVP in advance can attend the meetings for free.
(No upcoming meetings found)
Valdosta Chapter Contact:
- Annual Update and Practice Issues for Preparation, Compilation and Review Engagements** - 11/4/2020 - Valdosta
- A go-to reference for training staff and managing your preparation, compilation, and review engagements. Learn how to comply with all of the professional standards surrounding engagements performed under Statements on Standards for Accounting and...
- Accounting, Audit, and Attest Update for Practitioners with Small-Business Clients - 11/11/2020 - Tifton
- Cover recently issued accounting, compilation and review standards, as well as additional professional guidance impacting small- and medium-sized business accountants using practical examples and illustrations to help you understand and apply the...
- Don Farmer's 2020 Federal Tax Update (CFP) - 11/20/2020 - Tifton
- In this course, we review current year developments and planning ideas affecting individual, corporate and business income taxation using a combination of humor and examples. We will emphasize all major new tax legislation as well as other...