Valdosta Chapter Counties
The Valdosta Chapter meets every third Tuesday at 12 p.m. at the Valdosta Country Club unless otherwise noted. Please check the chapter newsletter for more details. The cost to attend is $20 for chapter members and $25 for nonmembers. Students who RSVP in advance can attend the meetings for free.
Valdosta Chapter Contact:Kyle Baxter
- Estate and Life Planning Issues for the Middle-Income Client (CFP) - 8/23/2018 - Tifton
- Explore ways to provide additional quality services for your middle-income clients; content updated for developments relative to potential estate tax repeal, and the implications for planning.
- Slashing Taxes for Your Small Business Clients: Corporations, Partnerships, & LLCs** - 10/30/2018 - Tifton
- Solid tax planning strategies are essential for your corporate and small business clients. Explore state-of-the-art planning ideas and tax-saving strategies to keep more of your client's money in their pockets. Answer tough questions and see what...
- Jim Martin's Preparation, Compilation & Review Update for the Local Firm - 11/5/2018 - Valdosta
- Take an in-depth look at any issues practitioners have in implementing clarified SSARS section 70 "Preparation of Financial Statements," clarified SSARS section 80 "Compilation Engagements," and clarified SSARS section 90 "Review of Financial...