Valdosta Chapter Counties
2019-2020 Chapter Officers
The Valdosta Chapter meets every third Tuesday at 12 p.m. at the Valdosta Country Club unless otherwise noted. Please check the chapter newsletter for more details. The cost to attend is $20 for chapter members and $20 for nonmembers. Students who RSVP in advance can attend the meetings for free.
Valdosta Chapter Contact:
- Real-World Fraud in Today's Small- and Medium-Sized Businesses** - 8/23/2019 - Valdosta
- Utilize hands-on case studies based on real-world frauds to review revenue recognition, various financial statement manipulations, and purchasing fraud. Learn how to carry out financial statement fraud responsibilities for small-to medium-sized...
- Cut Your Client's Tax Bill: Individual Tax Planning Tips and Strategies** - 8/27/2019 - Tifton
- Make sure your clients are protecting themselves from higher taxes. Get the latest techniques for building and conserving wealth through proactive tax-planning and investment strategies. Completely updated for tax law changes, discuss the latest...
- Accounting and Auditing Update for Small Businesses** - 10/22/2019 - Tifton
- Discuss updates on the new accounting, auditing, compilation and review standards, and other professional guidance that impact small businesses and their auditors. Materials include practical applications of the topics covered to help you...