Valdosta Chapter Counties
2019-2020 Chapter Officers
The Valdosta Chapter meets every third Tuesday at 12 p.m. at the Valdosta Country Club unless otherwise noted. Please check the chapter newsletter for more details. The cost to attend is $20 for chapter members and $20 for nonmembers. Students who RSVP in advance can attend the meetings for free.
(No upcoming meetings found)
Valdosta Chapter Contact:
- Annual Update for Preparation, Compilation and Review Engagements** - 11/4/2019 - Valdosta
- A go-to reference for training staff and managing your preparation, compilation, and review engagements, this seminar will enable you to be in compliance with all the professional standards surrounding engagements performed in accordance with...
- Don Farmer's 2019 Federal Tax Update (CFP) - 11/15/2019 - Tifton
- Review current year developments and planning ideas affecting individual, corporate and business income taxation using a combination of humor and examples. Discuss new tax legislation, as well as other significant tax developments that affect...
- Accounting and Auditing Update for Small Businesses** - 11/18/2019 - Tifton
- Discuss updates on the new accounting, auditing, compilation and review standards, and other professional guidance that impact small businesses and their auditors. Materials include practical applications of the topics covered to help you...