Valdosta Chapter Counties
2017-2018 Chapter Officers
The Valdosta Chapter meets every third Tuesday at 12 p.m. at the Valdosta Country Club unless otherwise noted. Please check the chapter newsletter for more details. The cost to attend is $20 for chapter members and $25 for nonmembers. Students who RSVP in advance can attend the meetings for free.
(No upcoming meetings found)
Valdosta Chapter Contact:Kyle Baxter
- Annual Update and Practice Issues for Preparation, Compilation and Review Engagements** - 11/13/2018 - Tifton
- A go-to reference for training staff and managing your preparation, compilation, and review engagements, ensure compliance with all professional standards surrounding engagements performed in accordance with Statements on Standards for Accounting...
- Internal Control Best Practices for Small-and Medium-Sized Entities** - 11/29/2018 - Tifton
- Review best practices for designing, implementing, monitoring, evaluating, and auditing cost-effective internal controls for small- and medium- sized entities. Receive practical guidance in adapting the 2013 COSO Internal Control - Integrated...
- Fraud Update: Detecting and Preventing the Top Ten Fraud Schemes** - 11/30/2018 - Valdosta
- Examine how major frauds are perpetrated, including real-world examples, and the types of cost-effective controls that can be implemented by small and large businesses and nonprofit entities to identify and prevent these deceptive acts. Business...