Valdosta Chapter Counties
2019-2020 Chapter Officers
The Valdosta Chapter meets every third Tuesday at 12 p.m. at the Valdosta Country Club unless otherwise noted. Please check the chapter newsletter for more details. The cost to attend is $20 for chapter members and $20 for nonmembers. Students who RSVP in advance can attend the meetings for free.
Valdosta Chapter Contact:
- Don Farmer's 2019 Federal Tax Update (CFP) - 11/15/2019 - Tifton
- Review current year developments and planning ideas affecting individual, corporate and business income taxation using a combination of humor and examples. Discuss new tax legislation, as well as other significant tax developments that affect...
- Accounting and Auditing Update for Small Businesses** - 11/18/2019 - Tifton
- Discuss updates on the new accounting, auditing, compilation and review standards, and other professional guidance that impact small businesses and their auditors. Materials include practical applications of the topics covered to help you...
- Pat Garverick's Federal Tax Update: Individuals (Form 1040) - 12/2/2019 - Valdosta
- Review the Federal individual income tax provisions and tax forms/schedules that will affect the 2018 tax returns and 2019 tax projections with an emphasis on newly enacted tax legislation, court cases, and IRS guidance. Each participant...