GSCPA Chapters provide a critical point of connection for GSCPA members throughout the state. Regional chapters provide an excellent opportunity for involvement at a local level. Chapter programming ranges from networking events offering local insights to opportunities to serve your community and much more. There are 20 geographical chapters throughout the state that make up The Georgia Society.
However, chapter membership is self-designated by each member. Members-at-large are entitled to and retain the same benefits/resources as members who have selected a chapter. Each member may elect to join a chapter of their choice, or elect to be a member-at-large, joining no chapter. If at any time a member wishes to join a chapter, they may do so.
If you have questions regarding chapter membership, please contact Callie Hammond at 404-504-2953.
- CHPT - Middle GA Chapter Meeting - - 11/14/2019 - Macon
- If online registration has closed, please email Danyelle George at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can pay at the door with cash or check. Speaker: Jon Tucker, KBKGTopic: Tax Planning with the R&D Tax Credit
- CHPT - Columbus Chapter Meeting - 11/19/2019 - Columbus
- If online registration is closed, please RSVP by emailing email@example.com and bring a check or cash to pay at the door. Student Night
- CHPT - Atlanta Chapter Meeting - - 11/19/2019 - Atlanta
- 2019 Panel Discussion with the Risk Management Association (RMA)Panel Discussion on Optimizing Your Commercial Real Estate Portfolio If online registration has closed, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP.
- CHPT - Savannah Chapter Meeting - - 11/20/2019 - Savannah
- If we bill you or your firm, please RSVP to Garrett Alexander at email@example.com or call (912) 238-1001 by Monday, October 14 at 12:00 p.m. Students, please RSVP to Garrett and bring $15 to pay at the door....
- CHPT- Augusta Chapter Meeting - - 11/21/2019 - Augusta
- Late registration can be made by emailing Sharon at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling (706) 724-3557. If you plan to pay at the meeting, please bring cash or check.Speaker: GSCPA CEO Boyd Search and GSCPA Chair of the Board James...
- CHPT- North Atlanta Chapter Meeting - - 11/21/2019 - Atlanta
- Registration Details: If online registration is closed, please email email@example.com and pay at the door with case or check or call/text Roderick Williams at 229-338-2470. Students: please email firstname.lastname@example.org...
- CHPT - Valdosta Chapter Meeting - Student Night - 12/5/2019 - Valdosta
- If online registration has closed, please RSVP to email@example.com and pay at the door with cash or check.Student Night
- CHPT - NE Georgia Chapter Meeting - - 12/6/2019 - Gainesville
- Christmas Networking Dinner If online registration has closed, please register by emailing Denise Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org and bring cash or check to pay at the door.