GSCPA Chapters provide a critical point of connection for GSCPA members throughout the state. Regional chapters provide an excellent opportunity for involvement at a local level. Chapter programming ranges from networking events offering local insights to opportunities to serve your community and much more. There are 20 geographical chapters throughout the state that make up The Georgia Society.
However, chapter membership is self-designated by each member. Members-at-large are entitled to and retain the same benefits/resources as members who have selected a chapter. Each member may elect to join a chapter of their choice, or elect to be a member-at-large, joining no chapter. If at any time a member wishes to join a chapter, they may do so.
If you have questions regarding chapter membership, please contact Callie Hammond at 404-504-2953.
- CHPT - Coastal GA Chapter Meeting - Higher Education Night - 4/22/2019 - Saint Simons Island
- Higher Education Night with scholarship recipients, guests, and accounting educators. Dinner and beverages are complimentary and your spouse is welcome to attend. If registration has closed, please email Sherrie at email@example.com.
- CHPT- North Perimeter Chapter Meeting - 4/23/2019 - Atlanta
- Students: please register via the email below and pay $15 at the meeting with cash or check. If online registration has closed, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP. Chapter Meeting DetailsSpeaker: Dan Schroeder, Partner at AprioTopic: State...
- CHPT - Atlanta Chapter Meeting - - 4/23/2019 - Atlanta
- Topic: Critical IT Security Protections Every CPA Firms Must Have in PlaceSpeaker: Robert Finley, Founder and President of NS Korporation If online registration has closed, please email email@example.com to RSVP.
- CHPT- Augusta Chapter Meeting - - 4/25/2019 - Augusta
- Late registration can be made by emailing Sharon at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling (706) 724-3557. If you plan to pay at the meeting, please bring cash or check.Speaker: Jay Harris, Wells Fargo AdvisorsTopic: Succession Planning
- CHPT - Coastal GA Chapter Meeting - 5/15/2019 - Brunswick
- If online registration has closed, please contact Sherrie Hodges at email@example.com. *Students: please RSVP to Sherrie Hodges at firstname.lastname@example.org and bring $10 cash or check to pay at the door. Daren Pietsch, Dan Edelman, and...
- CHPT- DeKalb Chapter Meeting - - 5/22/2019 - Atlanta
- If online registration has closed, please RSVP to Mike Lopata by email at email@example.com. The DeKalb Chapter is hosting their Student Night with a speaker from a Forensic Accounting Firm.