GSCPA Chapters provide a critical point of connection for GSCPA members throughout the state. Regional chapters provide an excellent opportunity for involvement at a local level. Chapter programming ranges from networking events offering local insights to opportunities to serve your community and much more. There are 20 geographical chapters throughout the state that make up The Georgia Society.
However, chapter membership is self-designated by each member. Members-at-large are entitled to and retain the same benefits/resources as members who have selected a chapter. Each member may elect to join a chapter of their choice, or elect to be a member-at-large, joining no chapter. If at any time a member wishes to join a chapter, they may do so.
If you have questions regarding chapter membership, please contact Callie Hammond at 404-504-2953.
- CHPT - West GA Chapter Meeting - Attorneys and Bankers Night - 11/28/2018 - Carrollton
- If online registration is closed, please RSVP to Holly at firstname.lastname@example.org and pay at the door with cash or check. Attorneys and Bankers Night
- CHPT - Coastal GA Chapter Meeting - 11/28/2018 - Brunswick
- If online registration has closed, please contact Sherrie Hodges at email@example.com. *Students: please RSVP to Sherrie Hodges at firstname.lastname@example.org and bring $10 cash or check to pay at the door. Notice - this is the 4th Wednesday of...
- CHPT - West GA Chapter Meeting - 12/19/2018 - Newnan
- If online registration is closed, please RSVP to Holly at email@example.com and pay at the door with cash or check. More details to come
- CHPT - Atlanta Chapter Meeting - - 1/15/2019 - Atlanta
- Topic: Professional Issues Update Speakers: GSCPA CEO Boyd Search and Chair Scott Collins If online registration has closed, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP.