DeKalb Chapter Counties
Click on a meeting below to register:
Are you a new student, fellow or associate member of the DeKalb Chapter? If so, please call our chapter contact so we can welcome you!
DeKalb Chapter Contact:Mike Lopata
- K2's Business Intelligence, Featuring Microsoft's Power BI Tools - 9/24/2019 - Atlanta
- A growing array of tools – ranging from Excel add-ins to dedicated solutions such as Power BI – now allow you to leverage your existing knowledge and skills to create powerful, interactive dashboards and analyses unthinkable until recently. Learn...
- Preparing Not-for-Profit Financial Statements Under ASU No. 2016-14 (YB) - 9/24/2019 - Atlanta
- To properly implement the new financial reporting model professionals must have a strong, working knowledge of the new requirements. Discuss the new requirements and explore how they manifest themselves in the financial statements, and clarifies...
- The Essential Course for Performing Single Audits Under the Uniform Guidance for Federal Awards (YB) - 9/25/2019 - Atlanta
- Applying one set of auditing standards is tough. Applying three sets of auditing standards is really tough. However, this is precisely what the auditor does in applying GAAS, the Yellow Book, and the OMB requirements to a single audit. Equip...