DeKalb Chapter Counties
Click on a meeting below to register:
(No upcoming meetings found)
Are you a new student, fellow or associate member of the DeKalb Chapter? If so, please call our chapter contact so we can welcome you!
DeKalb Chapter Contact:Lisa Robinson
- Becoming an AICPA Peer Review Team or Review Captain: Case Study Application** - 7/17/2018 - Atlanta
- Examine realistic case studies that encompass the most important elements of a system peer review, as well as several case studies pertaining to an engagement review. As a current or future team and/or review captain, learn to successfully plan...
- Estate and Life Planning Issues for the Middle-Income Client (CFP) - 7/18/2018 - Atlanta
- Explore ways to provide additional quality services for your middle-income clients; content updated for developments relative to potential estate tax repeal, and the implications for planning.
- 2018 Technology Conference - 7/19/2018 - Atlanta
- The 2018 Technology Conference is one of the largest technology conferences for CPAs. K2 leaders provide attendees with tools that can be immediately put into practice. Longer sessions allow for a deeper dive into practical application of the...