DeKalb Chapter Counties
Click on a meeting below to register:
(No upcoming meetings found)
Are you a new student, fellow or associate member of the DeKalb Chapter? If so, please call our chapter contact so we can welcome you!
DeKalb Chapter Contact:Mike Lopata
- Surgent's Comprehensive Guide to Tax Depreciation, Expensing, and Property Transactions - 11/16/2018 - Atlanta
- Seemingly every year, economic stimulus packages drastically change depreciation rules. Receive an updated, in-depth analysis of the complex maze of rules dealing with depreciation, amortization, and sale of property, with an emphasis on...
- Hot IRS Tax Examination Issues for Individuals and Businesses - 11/19/2018 - Atlanta
- Recently, the IRS has dramatically ramped-up its examination of specific individuals and small business taxpayers. Learn the high audit risk areas and ways to help clients survive an IRS audit with little or no change. It is critical for CPAs in...
- Leases: Mastering the New FASB Requirements** - 11/20/2018 - Atlanta
- Address how the leasing requirements in the new standard differ from current GAAP by examining the core principles of the new standard including identification, recognition, measurement, presentation, and disclosure requirements. Receive...