DeKalb Chapter Counties
Click on a meeting below to register:
(No upcoming meetings found)
Are you a new student, fellow or associate member of the DeKalb Chapter? If so, please call our chapter contact so we can welcome you!
DeKalb Chapter Contact:Lisa Robinson
- Audit Working Papers: Documenting and Reviewing Field Work** - 8/14/2018 - Atlanta
- Understand the professional standards regarding working paper documentation. Learn the fundamentals of working paper preparation - form and content - to make sure audit considerations, work performed, and conclusions reached are properly...
- Accounting and Auditing Update for Small Businesses** - 8/15/2018 - Atlanta
- Receive an update on the new accounting, auditing, compilation and review standards, as well as other professional guidance that impact small businesses and their auditors. Materials include practical applications of the topics covered to help...
- Fringe Benefit Planning for 2017 and Beyond - 8/21/2018 - Atlanta
- Due to changes in both the economy and the Internal Revenue Code, fringe benefit planning has become one of the most important areas of planning for your client’s business and personal needs. There are a variety of tools and techniques to meet a...