Augusta Chapter Counties
2019-2020 Chapter Officers
David B. Ussery
The Augusta Chapter generally holds regular lunch meetings on the third Thursday of the month at 11:30 a.m. at the Marbury Center at 1257 Broad Street in Augusta.
Please refer to your monthly newsletters for more details.
Click on a meeting below to register:
(No upcoming meetings found)
Augusta Chapter Contact
- Annual Update for Controllers** - 9/30/2020 - Augusta
- Strengthen your abilities as a controller and help your management team understand current economic issues through the latest trends in accounting, finance, human resources, treasury management, and business systems. Discuss leading-edge topics...
- Annual Accounting and Auditing Update - 11/11/2020 - Augusta
- Receive a comprehensive review of recent standard-setting activities of the FASB and AICPA. Discuss Topic 606 in-depth and receive updates on recently issued FASB and AICPA standards with hands-on examples and illustrations to help you apply the...
- Compilations, Review, and Preparations: Engagement Performance and Annual Update - 11/13/2020 - Augusta
- Receive a comprehensive review and hands-on application for performing financial statement preparation, compilation and review engagements. Learn the ins and outs of SSARS No. 21, Clarification and Recodification. Cover the changes that have...