Augusta Chapter Counties
2018-2019 Chapter Officers
David B. Ussery
Chapter Council Rep.
The Augusta Chapter generally holds regular lunch meetings on the third Thursday of the month at 11:30 a.m. at the Marbury Center at 1257 Broad Street in Augusta.
Please refer to your monthly newsletters for more details.
Click on a meeting below to register:
Augusta Chapter Contact:Jennifer Whatley
- GSCPA Member Summit Augusta - 6/6/2019 - Augusta
- Spend the day hearing from and discussing issues with GSCPA member leadership and staff. Share your valued thoughts, opinions and experiences with Society leaders. In addition, meet and network with other GSCPA members to help grow your...
- Financial Statement Analysis: Basis for Management Advice** - 9/25/2019 - Augusta
- More and more, businesses turn to you for advice on financial performance. Review financial statements as a set of dynamic instruments that can be used for accurate, relevant, and timely financial decisions. Focus on economic and financial...
- Analytics and Big Data for Accountants** - 11/13/2019 - Augusta
- Analytics is the new force driving business. Tools have been created to measure program impacts and ROI, visualize data and business processes, and uncover the relationship between key performance indicators, many utilizing the unprecedented...