Augusta Chapter Counties
2019-2020 Chapter Officers
David B. Ussery
The Augusta Chapter generally holds regular lunch meetings on the third Thursday of the month at 11:30 a.m. at the Marbury Center at 1257 Broad Street in Augusta.
Please refer to your monthly newsletters for more details.
Click on a meeting below to register:
Augusta Chapter Contact
- Annual Accounting and Auditing Update - 11/14/2019 - Augusta
- Designed for accounting and attestation practitioners at all levels in both public accounting and business and industry, this course provides a comprehensive review of recent standard setting activities of the PCC, FASB, ASB, and ARSC. This...
- Compilations, Review, and Preparations: Engagement Performance and Annual Update - 11/25/2019 - Augusta
- Receive a comprehensive review and hands-on application for performing financial statement preparation, compilation, and review engagements. Learn the ins and outs of SSARS No. 21, Clarification and Recodification. Cover the changes that have...
- Revenue Recognition, Leases, and Financial Instruments: The FASB's "Big Three" New Standards - 11/26/2019 - Augusta
- Sometimes we can avoid addressing the elephant in the room for a while. However, when there are three elephants in the room, it’s time to address the issues. Discuss a comprehensive review and update of the FASB’s Big 3 accounting and reporting...