Augusta Chapter Counties
2018-2019 Chapter Officers
David B. Ussery
Chapter Council Rep.
The Augusta Chapter generally holds regular lunch meetings on the third Thursday of the month at 11:30 a.m. at the Marbury Center at 1257 Broad Street in Augusta.
Please refer to your monthly newsletters for more details.
Click on a meeting below to register:
(No upcoming meetings found)
Augusta Chapter Contact:Jennifer Whatley
- Cybersecurity Risk Management Program Essentials** - 10/19/2018 - Augusta
- Cyber threats come in all shapes, sizes, complexity and are ever-evolving. Learn how to keep abreast of the latest cybersecurity trends, manage risks, and ensure the right level of governance to safeguard your organization. There is not a simple...
- Annual Update for Accountants and Auditors** - 11/14/2018 - Augusta
- Review relevant pronouncements, exposure drafts, and other guidance recently issued in the accounting, auditing, review, compilation, and preparation engagement arenas. Sort through the complexities to identify and apply recently issued FASB,...
- Accounting and Reporting for Not-for-Profit Organizations (YB)** - 11/15/2018 - Augusta
- Through an interactive case study environment, receive the necessary tools to go beyond theory and create value-added services for your clients. Examine, evaluate, and perform case studies enhancing your working knowledge of fundamental...