Augusta Chapter Counties
2018-2019 Chapter Officers
David B. Ussery
Chapter Council Rep.
The Augusta Chapter generally holds regular lunch meetings on the third Thursday of the month at 11:30 a.m. at the Marbury Center at 1257 Broad Street in Augusta.
Please refer to your monthly newsletters for more details.
Click on a meeting below to register:
Augusta Chapter Contact:Jennifer Whatley
- K2's Excel Financial Reporting & Analysis - 8/24/2018 - Augusta
- Microsoft Office Excel is a powerful tool for analyzing financial data and preparing financial reports and if you are ready to harness the power of Excel for financial reporting and analysis, then this program is for you. In this course, you will...
- Annual Update for Controllers** - 9/26/2018 - Augusta
- Discuss leading-edge topics in managerial accounting and finance through tips and practical guidance you can apply immediately. Strengthen your abilities as a controller and help your management team understand current economic issues through the...
- Cybersecurity Risk Management Program Essentials** - 10/19/2018 - Augusta
- Cyber threats come in all shapes, sizes, complexity and are ever-evolving. Learn how to keep abreast of the latest cybersecurity trends, manage risks, and ensure the right level of governance to safeguard your organization. There is not a simple...