Northeast Georgia Chapter
Northeast Chapter Counties
2019-2020 Chapter Officers
The Northeast Georgia Chapter alternates meeting locations between Athens and Gainesville. Meetings begin at 6 p.m. with social time, followed by dinner and one hour of CPE. The cost for members to attend is $25.
Click on a meeting below to register:
Northeast Georgia Chapter Contact:
- Annual Update for Controllers** - 10/22/2019 - Gainesville
- Strengthen your abilities as a controller and help your management team understand current economic issues through the latest trends in accounting, finance, human resources, treasury management, and business systems. Discuss leading-edge topics...
- Leases: Mastering the New FASB Requirements** - 10/29/2019 - Athens
- Examine the core principles of the new lease standard, including identification, recognition, measurement, presentation and disclosure requirements. Review the lessee accounting model, including lease classification, amortization of the...
- Integrating Audit Data Analytics into the Audit Process** - 11/12/2019 - Athens
- Explore the concept of audit data analytics, including a brief overview of what audit data analytics are and how these tools can be integrated into the current audit process. Review examples of how these tools can be used in the risk assessment,...