Northeast Georgia Chapter
Northeast Chapter Counties
2019-2020 Chapter Officers
The Northeast Georgia Chapter alternates meeting locations between Athens and Gainesville. Meetings begin at 6 p.m. with social time, followed by dinner and one hour of CPE. The cost for members to attend is $25.
Click on a meeting below to register:
(No upcoming meetings found)
Northeast Georgia Chapter Contact:
- Annual Update: Top Governmental and Not-for-Profit Accounting and Issues Facing CPAs (YB)** - 7/17/2019 - Athens
- Preparers of governmental and nonprofit financial statements and their auditors often seek advice from the AICPA’s Technical Hotline as well as from the GASB Technical Inquiry System. The advice they receive from these sources is high-quality and...
- Annual Update for Controllers** - 10/22/2019 - Gainesville
- Strengthen your abilities as a controller and help your management team understand current economic issues through the latest trends in accounting, finance, human resources, treasury management, and business systems. Discuss leading-edge topics...
- Leases: Mastering the New FASB Requirements** - 10/29/2019 - Athens
- Examine the core principles of the new lease standard, including identification, recognition, measurement, presentation and disclosure requirements. Review the lessee accounting model, including lease classification, amortization of the...