Northeast Georgia Chapter
Northeast Chapter Counties
2019-2020 Chapter Officers
The Northeast Georgia Chapter alternates meeting locations between Athens and Gainesville. Meetings begin at 6 p.m. with social time, followed by dinner and one hour of CPE. The cost for members to attend is $25.
Click on a meeting below to register:
Northeast Georgia Chapter Contact:
- Cut Your Client's Tax Bill: Individual Tax Planning Tips and Strategies - 11/25/2019 - Gainesville
- Make sure your clients are protecting themselves from higher taxes. Get the latest techniques for building and conserving wealth through proactive tax-planning and investment strategies. Completely updated for tax law changes, discuss the latest...
- Hottest Tax Topics for 2019** - 12/5/2019 - Athens
- Two things you can count on are important new tax developments and economic, social, and demographic trends that turn out to have important tax implications. This course, newly authored by Margaret F. Suralik, CPA/ABV, ASA, explores the hottest...
- The Best Federal Tax Update Course by Surgent - 12/13/2019 - Gainesville
- Discuss important aspects of tax reform, as well as major trends on the horizon with a view toward planning. Individual, partnership and corporate taxation, as altered by tax reform, will be included. As both formal and informal guidance is...