Northeast Georgia Chapter
Northeast Chapter Counties
2019-2020 Chapter Officers
The Northeast Georgia Chapter alternates meeting locations between Athens and Gainesville. Meetings begin at 6 p.m. with social time, followed by dinner and one hour of CPE. The cost for members to attend is $25.
Click on a meeting below to register:
(No upcoming meetings found)
Northeast Georgia Chapter Contact:
- Latest Developments in Government and Nonprofit Accounting and Auditing (YB) - 7/16/2020 - Athens
- This year is indeed another year of significant change in the world of government and nonprofit accounting and auditing. Let us save you time and effort in staying current through this informative update course. Materials utilize a highly...
- Advanced Controller and CFO Skills** - 10/21/2020 - Gainesville
- Examine the best practices of leading-edge controllers and CFOs. Demonstrate your advanced skills that add value and contribute to the success of the organization. Learn specific skills every CFO or controller needs to be successful, and find...
- Annual Update for Accountants and Auditors** - 11/10/2020 - Athens
- This comprehensive course covers relevant pronouncements, exposure drafts, and other guidance recently issued in the accounting, auditing, review, compilation, and preparation engagement arenas. Sort through the complexities and help you identify...