Northeast Georgia Chapter
Northeast Chapter Counties
The Northeast Georgia Chapter alternates meeting locations between Athens and Gainesville. Meetings begin at 6 p.m. with social time, followed by dinner and one hour of CPE. The cost for members to attend is $25.
Click on a meeting below to register:
- Yellow Book: Government Auditing Standards (YB)** - 11/9/2018 - Gainesville
- Review an excellent baseline of information as it relates to understanding Government Auditing Standards, including the foundation of government auditing and the related concepts and standards. It is essential all auditors planning and conducting...
- Annual Update and Practice Issues for Preparation, Compilation and Review Engagements** - 11/13/2018 - Athens
- A go-to reference for training staff and managing your preparation, compilation, and review engagements, ensure compliance with all professional standards surrounding engagements performed in accordance with Statements on Standards for Accounting...
- Jim Martin's Accounting & Auditing Update for the Real World - 11/13/2018 - Gainesville
- This course covers the significant provisions of the most recent pronouncements and proposed pronouncements from the FASB, the Private Company Council, the Auditing Standards Board and the Accounting and Review Services Committee. The course is...