Northeast Georgia Chapter
Northeast Chapter Counties
The Northeast Georgia Chapter alternates meeting locations between Athens and Gainesville. Meetings begin at 6 p.m. with social time, followed by dinner and one hour of CPE. The cost for members to attend is $25.
Click on a meeting below to register:
(No upcoming meetings found)
- Accounting and Reporting for Not-for-Profit Annual Update** - 7/19/2018 - Athens
- Through an interactive case study environment, receive the necessary tools to go beyond theory and create value-added services for your clients. Examine, evaluate, and perform case studies enhancing your working knowledge of fundamental...
- Advanced Concepts in SSARS 21 and Nonattest Services - 8/10/2018 - Gainesville
- Practitioners providing non-audit services must strike the right balance between complying with relevant professional and regulatory standards, providing value-added client service, and mitigating litigation and other practice management risks....
- Yellow Book: Government Auditing Standards (YB)** - 11/9/2018 - Gainesville
- Review an excellent baseline of information as it relates to understanding Government Auditing Standards, including the foundation of government auditing and the related concepts and standards. It is essential all auditors planning and conducting...