Gwinnett Chapter Counties
2018-2019 Chapter Officers
The Gwinnett Chapter of The Georgia Society of CPAs meets on the third Tuesday at 5:30 p.m. at the 1818 Club. The cost is $25 for members and $30 for nonmembers.
Click on a meeting below to register:
(No upcoming meetings found)
Gwinnett Chapter Contact:
- Annual Update and Practice Issues for Preparation, Compilation and Review Engagements** - 10/25/2018 - Duluth
- K2's Excel Data Magic, Including Advanced PivotTables and PowerPivot - 10/25/2018 - Duluth
- Leave those manual reporting processes behind and move into the new world of automatically linking data into Excel for analyzing, reporting, and preparing visualizations. Using tools such as Power Query and Power Pivot, you can leverage your...
- Governmental and Not-for-Profit Annual Update (YB)** - 11/2/2018 - Duluth
- Change is inevitable and at times overwhelming if you are unprepared. Ensure you are current in governmental and not-for-profit accounting and auditing.