Gwinnett Chapter Counties
2018-2019 Chapter Officers
The Gwinnett Chapter of The Georgia Society of CPAs meets on the third Tuesday at 5:30 p.m. at the 1818 Club. The cost is $25 for members and $30 for nonmembers.
Click on a meeting below to register:
(No upcoming meetings found)
Gwinnett Chapter Contact:
- Accounting and Reporting for Not-for-Profit Annual Update** - 7/19/2018 - Athens
- Through an interactive case study environment, receive the necessary tools to go beyond theory and create value-added services for your clients. Examine, evaluate, and perform case studies enhancing your working knowledge of fundamental...
- K2's Excel Financial Reporting and Analysis - 7/20/2018 - Duluth
- Microsoft Office Excel is a powerful tool for analyzing financial data and preparing financial reports and if you are ready to harness the power of Excel for financial reporting and analysis, then this program is for you. In this course, you will...
- Advanced Business Law for CPAs** - 8/23/2018 - Duluth
- Get a solid understanding of complex legal issues that come up every day and learn how to respond to them. Issue identification is often what separates top financial officers and managers from others. Discuss legal issues in employment,...