North Atlanta Chapter
North Atlanta Chapter Counties
The North Atlanta Chapter meets on the third Thursday of every month at the DoubleTree hotel on Windy Hill Road. Registration begins at 5:30 p.m.
The cost is $25 for chapter members, $30 for chapter members who register after the registration deadline, $35 for nonmembers and $15 for student members.
The registration deadline is usually on the Tuesday before the meeting by 6 p.m. unless otherwise stated in the newsletter.
Click on a meeting to register:
(No upcoming meetings found)
North Atlanta Georgia Chapter Contact:Ralph Knight
- Audit Staff Essentials - Seniors/In-Charge Staff (2 Day)(NEW)** - 12/11/2017 - Atlanta
- This, the fourth of five comprehensive Audit Staff Essentials courses, focuses on the more advanced areas of the audit for new senior/in-charge staff and to provide guidance, examples and exercises to build the skills to successfully obtain the...
- Current Issues in Accounting and Auditing: An Annual Update - 12/11/2017 - Atlanta
- Designed for accounting and attestation practitioners at all levels in both public accounting and business and industry, this course provides an overview of recent accounting, compilation, preparation, review, and attestation matters including:...
- Top Five Tax Topics of 2017 - 12/11/2017 - Atlanta
- Join us for our annual four-hour expedition through the harbors and swamps on the tax landscape this season. We will uncover issues with wide applicability and importance in 2017 and explore the practical implications, potential pitfalls, and...