Middle Georgia Chapter
Middle Georgia Chapter Counties
The Middle Georgia Chapter holds regular lunch and dinner meetings at various locations in Macon. Each year the chapter sponsors a professional's night inviting area attorneys, bankers and brokers. Newsletters will be sent to members with specific information about upcoming meetings.
Click on a meeting below to register:
- Annual Update for Accountants and Auditors** - 11/15/2018 - Columbus
- Review relevant pronouncements, exposure drafts, and other guidance recently issued in the accounting, auditing, review, compilation, and preparation engagement arenas. Sort through the complexities to identify and apply recently issued FASB,...
- Preventing and Detecting Identity Theft** - 11/16/2018 - Macon
- Protect yourself and your clients from identity theft. Address performing due diligence in protecting client IDs, as well as possibly investigating the crime. If you have clients who are victims of identity theft, learn how to be an advocate for...
- Excel Power Tools (Bring Your Own Laptop) - 11/16/2018 - Macon
- Learn how to build PivotTables, group data inside PivotTables, and how to create user-defined calculations, as well as advanced techniques, including how to build PivotTables that consolidate data from multiple data ranges and PivotTables...