Middle Georgia Chapter
Middle Georgia Chapter Counties
The Middle Georgia Chapter holds regular lunch and dinner meetings at various locations in Macon. Each year the chapter sponsors a professional's night inviting area attorneys, bankers and brokers. Newsletters will be sent to members with specific information about upcoming meetings.
Click on a meeting below to register:
(No upcoming meetings found)
- A&A Hot Topics: Getting a Grasp on the Big Issues Facing the Industry - 8/23/2018 - Columbus
- With so much going on in the Accounting, Compilations and Review, and Auditing arena lately, it's easy to have missed some of the more important issues and challenges facing the profession today and into the near future. This course, designed for...
- Current Issues in Accounting and Auditing: An Annual Update - 9/20/2018 - Macon
- Stay on top of today's accounting and auditing changes. Discuss recent developments with broad application and develop detailed practical guidance and illustrations.
- Surgent's Federal Tax Update - 9/20/2018 - Macon
- Get up-to-speed on the latest in individual tax law developments and the corresponding or responsive planning opportunities available to your clients. Educate your individual tax clients and implement tax-savings ideas that will serve their...