Middle Georgia Chapter
Middle Georgia Chapter Counties
The Middle Georgia Chapter holds regular lunch and dinner meetings at various locations in Macon. Each year the chapter sponsors a professional's night inviting area attorneys, bankers and brokers. Newsletters will be sent to members with specific information about upcoming meetings.
Click on a meeting below to register:
Middle Georgia Chapter Contact:Daisha Hayes
- Advanced Topics in a Single Audit (YB)** - 6/20/2018 - Columbus
- Be prepared for the weighty responsibilities of planning, directing, and reporting on a single audit engagement conducted under the Uniform Guidance. Gain insights into key issues with an emphasis on advanced topics that require particular...
- Yellow Book: Government Auditing Standards (YB)** - 8/2/2018 - Columbus
- Review an excellent baseline of information as it relates to understanding Government Auditing Standards, including the foundation of government auditing and the related concepts and standards. It is essential all auditors planning and conducting...
- Fraud Update: Detecting and Preventing the Top Ten Fraud Schemes** - 8/14/2018 - Macon
- Examine how major frauds are perpetrated, including real-world examples, and the types of cost-effective controls that can be implemented by small and large businesses and nonprofit entities to identify and prevent these deceptive acts. Business...