Southwest Georgia Chapter
Southwest Georgia Chapter Counties
Please refer to the newsletters for more information and to register for the Southwest Georgia Chapter meetings.
Click on a meeting below to register:
(No upcoming meetings found)
Are you a new student, fellow or associate member of the Southwest Georgia Chapter? If so, please call our chapter contact so we can welcome you!
Southwest Georgia Chapter Contact:Tom Hoyt
- LIVESTREAM: 2018 Tax Reform Conference: Federal and Georgia - 5/31/2018 -
- Passage of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act in December 2017 brings the most sweeping changes in the tax code for individuals and businesses in 30 years. The 2018 Tax Reform Conference will make you aware of the most recent changes and how to effecively...
- Live Stream: Advanced Audits of 401(k) Plans: Best Practices and Current Developments - 6/1/2018 -
- Discuss existing and new rules and regulations unique to employee benefit plans, as well as practical guidance on their application. The most common compliance issues identified in 401(k) audits will be explored along with recommended...
- Live Stream: AICPA Peer Review Program Advanced Course** - 6/12/2018 -
- Designed for experienced reviewers who want to heighten their peer review skills, material includes analysis of the latest AICPA Peer Review Program Standards, as well as the areas of peer review guidance reviewers find the most problematic.