Savannah Chapter Counties
2018-2019 Chapter Officers
The Savannah Chapter holds lunch meetings on the third Wednesday of each month at 11:30 a.m. The cost to attend is $25 and includes lunch, parking and CPE.
Click on a meeting below to register:
(No upcoming meetings found)
Savannah Chapter Contact:Melanie Orsini
- Accounting and Auditing Update - 10/25/2018 - Savannah
- Keep abreast of the fast-paced changes in accounting and auditing. Cover relevant pronouncements, exposure drafts, and other guidance recently issued in the accounting and auditing arenas. Sort through the complexities and help identify and apply...
- Hottest Tax Planning Developments Under the Current Tax Law - 10/25/2018 - Savannah
- Are you up-to-date on the latest tax planning developments for 2018? Explore the hottest tax planning topics impacting you and your clients. Discover how these topics may impact tax planning strategies and be in a position to help minimize your...
- Data Breaches and Other Cyber Frauds: A 21st Century Risk to Your Organization (NEW) - 10/25/2018 - Savannah
- Is your data secure? Is your organization at risk of a data breach? Understand and become more aware of the risks associated with data breaches and other cyber frauds, as well as the policies and procedures needed to protect your company data....