DeKalb Chapter Counties
2021-2022 Chapter Officers
Click on a meeting below to register:
Are you a new student, fellow or associate member of the DeKalb Chapter? If so, please call our chapter contact so we can welcome you!
DeKalb Chapter Contact:
- K2's Improving Productivity with Office 365 Cloud Applications (New) - 11/18/2021 - Atlanta
- Many Office 365 subscriptions include powerful cloud services for improving productivity. Foundational services, such as SharePoint, OneDrive and Outlook, are joined by other powerful tools such as Teams, Planner, Power Automation, Forms and...
- 1040 Tax Return Workshop** - 1/13/2022 - Atlanta
- The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, passed by Congress and signed by President Trump, was the most significant overhaul of the Internal Revenue Code since 1986. The Act created a lot of uncertainty and a new appreciation for our tax system's complexity...
- U.S. GAAP: Review for Business & Industry and Public Accounting** - 1/18/2022 - Atlanta
- Address GAAP financial accounting and reporting topics in conjunction with an overview of recent FASB pronouncements, utilize detailed descriptions and examples of how to implement the new standards and review how to assess new and current FASB...