Coastal Georgia Chapter
Coastal Georgia Chapter Counties
2018-2019 Chapter Officers
The Coastal Georgia meets twice a month. The first Tuesday of each month, the chapter meets at Golden Corral for A&A, and at the end of the month, the chapter meets at various locations. Please check the newsletter for more details.
Click on a meeting below to register:
Coastal Georgia Chapter Contact:Wanda DeLeo
- Surgent's S Corporation, Partnership, and LLC Tax Update - 7/23/2018 - Jekyll Island
- Learn invaluable knowledge, strategies, techniques, innovative tax-planning concepts, income-generating ideas, and other planning opportunities available to S corporations, partnerships, LLCs, and LLPs. Continually updated for developments....
- Financial Statement Disclosures: A Guide for Small and Medium-Sized Businesses - 7/23/2018 - Jekyll Island
- Focus on key balance sheet and income statement disclosure, as well as those relating to adoption of new accounting standards such as Topic 606, accounting policies, changes in accounting estimates and errors, subsequent events, going concern,...
- Surgent's Individual Income Tax Update - 7/23/2018 - Jekyll Island
- Get up-to-speed on the latest in individual tax law developments and the corresponding or responsive planning opportunities available to your clients. Educate your individual tax clients and implement tax-savings ideas that will serve their...