- Assess risk when planning a compliance audit of federal awards.
- Evaluate whether the requirements related to the Schedule of Expenditures of Federal Awards (SEFA) have been met in your audit engagement.
- Evaluate whether major federal programs to be audited have been appropriately identified.
- Interpret the requirements for understanding internal control, assessing the level of control risk, and testing the effectiveness of internal control relative to federal awards.
- Interpret and evaluate the reporting requirements of a single audit.
- Interpret and evaluate guidance regarding sampling in a compliance audit.
- Identify considerations related to pass-through entities.