Businesses and not-for-profits today face an explosion of EEOC actions and employment litigation that can threaten the organization’s financial stability, as well as its reputation. Review updates about mitigating exposure for the key employment risks every employer faces, including cyber issues such as social media; device and internet use; wrongful termination; retaliation; whistleblowers; discrimination and harassment; workplace safety; wage and hour laws; immigration issues; and laws such as the FMLA, ADA, HIPAA, COBRA, FLSA.
- Measure risk in the primary areas of employment exposures.
- Determine if your organization is current and compliant in cyber related issues affecting websites, devices, social media, and more.
- Develop and enhance policies and procedures in response to identified employment risks.
- Understand trends in retaliation, discrimination, disability, wrongful termination, and other high-risk areas of employment law.
- Identify and implement measures to deter and reduce developing employment- related legal exposures.
Experience in, and knowledge of, employment law issues encountered by businesses and non-profits