- Identify the different types of engagements conducted by forensic accountants.
- Determine how to search for and document evidence.
- Apply investigatory techniques for conducting interviews.
- Analyze solutions for uncovering hidden assets using a hands-on team case study.
- Evaluate how to document your findings in forensic accounting reports.
- Identify how to prepare to be an expert witness at a deposition and trial.
- Determine what to expect and how to avoid opposing counsels’ attempts to exclude your testimony.
Experience in accounting and financial reporting