Online CPE registration through GSCPA is quick and easy. Your time is valuable and registering your staff, supervisor, or even yourself through an efficient process is key to added productivity. Our step-by -step guide below will walk you through the process of online event registration.
Online Registration Process
|Step 1: Visit www.gscpa.org and log in with your username and password. Note: If you need assistance resetting a username & password, please contact the CPE Department at 404-504-2985.
|Step 2: Select Continuing Education located at the top of the homepage and Event Catalog from the drop-down menu.
|Step 3: Search by course code or keywords. The option to filter by date, credits, course type, etc. is available on the left side of the page.
|Step 4: Register by selecting the REGISTER NOW option below the event title & detailed summary. Note: If you clicked on the VIEW DETAILS option, scroll to the bottom of page to select ADD TO CART.
|Step 5: If you are a designated Firm Administrator, you have the option to register one or multiple people within your firm. You simply click the modify option before checkout to add recipients. Note: As a Firm Administrator, you have the option to register your staff, colleagues, supervisor, etc. If interested, please email Member Relations Manager, Clare Carmody at email@example.com to get started.
|Step 6: Choose e-materials or printed. If it’s a conference, you can select your sessions now or at later time.
|Step 7: View your cart and proceed to checkout.
Items to Note• All registered attendees will receive an email confirmation within 24 hours of registration.
• A participant email will be sent the day before the event that will include details on location, directions, parking and instructions for e-materials/printed materials.
• For all in-person events, e-materials are available online under ‘My Events’ three days prior to the event.
• For all live streams, e-materials are available under ‘My Live Streams’ three days prior to the event.
• Cancellations or event change requests made within three weeks of the event will incur a $50 cancellation fee.
• Cancellations or event change requests made within three days before the event will incur a $100 (member) fee or $150 (non-member) fee.
Are you a Firm Administrator? If so, you are eligible for a variety of benefits free of charge, including online access to firm dues renewal and CPE registration for your staff. Other benefits include firm administrator e-newsletter, Current Accounts, and CPE discounts. If interested, contact Member Relations Manager, Clare Carmody at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact the CPE Department at 800-330-8889, ext. 2985. We appreciate your support of GSCPA education programs and look forward to servicing your educational needs.