Please join us for the Annual A&A Forum on Friday, October 20 from 8:30 a.m. to 4:40 p.m. at the KSU Center. The North Atlanta Chapter is proud to once again serve as a co-sponsor for this special event. The cost is $145 per person and includes eight hours of CPE as well as breakfast, lunch, and snacks. Below you'll find the topics and speakers for the event.
- 2023 Accounting and Auditing Trends - Dan A. Landis, JD, CPA
- PCACOB Update - J. Marshall McComb II, CPA MAcc
- PCAOB Violations and Consequences - Bruce Clements, Ph.D., Esq., CPA
- Focus on Fraud in Audits - Carol Hulsey, CPA & Thomas F. Devaney, MBA, CPA
- Financial Reporting and Auditing: Is AI an Accountant's Friend or "Frenemy" - Jennifer Smith, MAcc CPA & Amy Hrinson MAcc CPA
- Profitable to Bust in a Matter of Days: Accounting Insights into the Collapse of Silicon Valley Bank - J. Marshall McComb II, CPA MAcc
The programming starts at 8:30 a.m., but please plan to arrive early as registration and breakfast begin at 7:30 a.m. Please register online soon as there is capacity limit for this event.