GSCPA Hurricane Disaster Relief Resources
The Georgia Society wants to assist and serve you as hurricane season
We will continue to update this page as additional resources and assistance become available.
Disaster Relief Resources – Tax
- Free GSCPA CPE: Hurricane Michael: Casualty Losses
- Free GSCPA CPE: Hurricane Michael: Getting Started on the Road to Recovery and Tax Filing Deadlines
- IRS Rule 560-7-8-.65 Timber Tax Credit
- IRS Urges Taxpayers To Prepare For Natural Disasters
- IRS Publication 2194, Disaster Resource Guide for Individuals and Businesses (PDF)
- IRS Disaster Relief Resource Center for Tax Professionals
- IRS Disaster Assistance and Emergency Relief for Individuals and Businesses
- IRS Tax Relief for Disaster Situations
In addition to the above resources, the AICPA Tax Section has unlocked important disaster-related content on aicpa.org in an effort to help tax practitioners prepare their clients and communities for the aftermath of Hurricanes Harvey and Irma.