Join Early and Get to Know Others in Your Chosen Profession
As a student member of The Georgia Society of CPAs, you will be kept up to date on new developments in the accounting profession.
- Access to a network of over 14,000 CPAs and accounting professionals throughout the state. Members of GSCPA work in public accounting, government, industry and education
- Discounts on numerous CPA exam review courses
- Access to scholarships through The Educational Foundation of GSCPA
- Volunteer opportunities that provide leadership experiences and resume building
- Free membership in GSCPA chapters and interest communities
- Newsletters and magazines produced exclusively for GSCPA members including a subscription to Stepping Stones, a monthly e-newsletter for student members
Who can join?
Student membership in The Georgia Society of CPAs is open to all undergraduate and graduate students enrolled in a college or university.
How much does it cost?
Students pay a one-time fee of $25 to become a GSCPA student member. You will never be billed again for student membership, and it is good through one year past graduation.
How do I join?
Submit the application online or print out the PDF form and mail it along with your payment of $25 to the address listed.
If you have any questions or need further information, please contact Callie Hammond, manager, pipeline initiatives, at 800-330-8889, extension 2986.