GSCPA’s continuing education and professional training programs cover the timeliest topics, presenting a broad range of subjects and addressing the needs and interests of all GSCPA members. GSCPA education programs deliver in-depth knowledge in a variety of formats that cater to your preferred style of learning.
Membership in The Georgia Society of CPAs offers many professional and personal benefits. No matter what area of the profession you have chosen, GSCPA is focused on providing you with the tools, resources and savings to take your career to the next level.
As the voice of the CPA profession in Georgia, GSCPA continually looks out for its members’ interests before regulatory and legislative bodies.
GSCPA closely monitors the news and trends that affect CPAs and the business community. As a GSCPA member, interact with almost 14,000 professional peers in Georgia and expand your network. GSCPA offers numerous opportunities to link with current and potential colleagues and share information on best practices.
Your Membership Home. Update your Personal and Company Profile, view Your CPE Transcript or Calendar, search the Membership Directory and Pay Your Dues.
Eugenia G. Whitehouse, CPA
Geni Whitehouse, CPA, CITP is the Chief Operating Officer of Accounting Software Advisor where she is responsible for publishing, lecturing, and consulting on accounting software solutions. With experience implementing solutions from Peachtree to PeopleSoft, Geni brings a broad perspective to her evaluation of technical solutions. She has spent the last 20 years finding new ways to apply her accounting expertise to technology and her technical expertise to accounting.
Some highlights of her career:
· Served as COO of Elliott Davis Technology Solutions, LLC - reseller of MAS90, SalesLogix, Navision Attain
· Former Director, Product Marketing And Strategic Alliances, Navision Software US
· PeopleSoft Hr/Payroll/Benefits Administration Implementer, National Geographic Society
· Implementer/Trainer, Evans Technology, Inc - Primavera Project Management Software
· Former Partner, Gross, Duke, And Nelson , CPAs, Atlanta , GA - Technology Practice
· Began her career with Deloitte Haskins and Sells (now Deloitte Touche)
· Former member XBRL Steering Committee
Geni's background ranges from Public Accounting to Industry, from software vendor to reseller, and from small clients to Fortune 500 clients. Her unusual exposure to many sides of technology and accounting make her an informative speaker.