GSCPA’s continuing education and professional training programs cover the timeliest topics, presenting a broad range of subjects and addressing the needs and interests of all GSCPA members. GSCPA education programs deliver in-depth knowledge in a variety of formats that cater to your preferred style of learning.
Membership in The Georgia Society of CPAs offers many professional and personal benefits. No matter what area of the profession you have chosen, GSCPA is focused on providing you with the tools, resources and savings to take your career to the next level.
As the voice of the CPA profession in Georgia, GSCPA continually looks out for its members’ interests before regulatory and legislative bodies.
GSCPA closely monitors the news and trends that affect CPAs and the business community. As a GSCPA member, interact with almost 14,000 professional peers in Georgia and expand your network. GSCPA offers numerous opportunities to link with current and potential colleagues and share information on best practices.
Your Membership Home. Update your Personal and Company Profile, view Your CPE Transcript or Calendar, search the Membership Directory and Pay Your Dues.
Charles E. White, CPA
Current Professional Goals:
• Moved to Georgia in 2008 to continue career in the life and health insurance area. After an analysis of past professional work experience, and an analysis of the current and future insurance needs of consumers, I decided to focus career on working with “Boomers” and “Seniors” to provide understanding and protection of their Long-Term Care needs.
• President of a small insurance company specializing in Life, Medicare Supplements and Long Term Care – responsible for all company operations – South Carolina.
• VP of Individual Sales for an insurance carrier in Roanoke, VA
• VP of Marketing/Manager of Operations for a life and health insurance carrier – Fort Wayne, IN
• Vice President of Marketing for a life and health carrier – Murfreesboro, TN
• Vice Present of Marketing for a life and health carrier – Raleigh, NC
• Regional Marketing position both in North Carolina and Western States
Licenses and Certificates:
• Life, Health licenses since 1971
• Chartered Life Underwriter - CLU
• Chartered Financial Consultant - ChFC
• Registered Health Underwriter - RHU
• Registered Employee Benefits Consultant - REBC
• Certified Senior Advisor – CSA
• Certified Public Accountant - CPA (licensed but not practicing)
Education and Training:
• Master of Science in Financial Management - MSFS, American College, Bryn Mawr, PA
• Master of Science in Management - MSM, American College, Bryn Marw, PA
• Associates degree in Accounting, Sinclair Community College, Dayton, OH
• Completed 30 credits in Management coursework, Wright State University, Dayton OH
• Completed CPA Certificate in 1991, licensed, but do not practice.
• Member of Northeast Georgia Society of CPA’s
• Member of both local Masonic and Shrine organizations
• Member of local SHRM organization
• Member of local Kiwanis organization
• Member of various Senior Provider Networks
• Radio Show – Senior Issues