Background & Experience
Kristi Griffin joined BatesCarter in 2002 and was named a partner in 2008. She provides audit services for closely-held businesses and non-profit organizations and serves as the firm’s Employee Benefit Plans Team Leader.
Through a unique combination of right and left-brain abilities, Kristi combines exceptional communication skills with her attention to detail. Due to Kristi's people skills, it's only natural that her clients find her easy to talk with, friendly and completely engaged with the success of their businesses.
A native of South Carolina, Kristi began her accounting career with a regional accounting firm in the Upstate.
Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting and Business Administration, Presbyterian College
• 2004 Graduate of the Leadership Academy - sponsored by the GSCPA
• 2009 Graduate-Leadership Hall County
• Member, Georgia Society of CPAs (GSCPA)
• Member, Northeast Georgia Chapter of GSCPA
• Board Member and Finance Committee, Gateway Domestic Violence Center
• Stewardship Committee, Chestnut Mountain Church
While away from the office you will find Kristi spending time with her husband, Chris, and 4-year old twins, Katie and Connor. During the fall, Kristi spends her Friday nights supporting her husband and the Flowery Branch football team. She also enjoys vacationing on the South Carolina coast.