GSCPA’s continuing education and professional training programs cover the timeliest topics, presenting a broad range of subjects and addressing the needs and interests of all GSCPA members. GSCPA education programs deliver in-depth knowledge in a variety of formats that cater to your preferred style of learning.
Membership in The Georgia Society of CPAs offers many professional and personal benefits. No matter what area of the profession you have chosen, GSCPA is focused on providing you with the tools, resources and savings to take your career to the next level.
As the voice of the CPA profession in Georgia, GSCPA continually looks out for its members’ interests before regulatory and legislative bodies.
GSCPA closely monitors the news and trends that affect CPAs and the business community. As a GSCPA member, interact with almost 14,000 professional peers in Georgia and expand your network. GSCPA offers numerous opportunities to link with current and potential colleagues and share information on best practices.
Your Membership Home. Update your Personal and Company Profile, view Your CPE Transcript or Calendar, search the Membership Directory and Pay Your Dues.
Thank you for your membership with The Georgia Society of CPAs! The Society is happy to present the Membership Appreciation Conference to those that renewed prior to June, 2021. The sessions will be uploaded Early August. Thank you for your patience
Antonia Cardone, Senior Managing Director, America’s Lead, Total Workplace
49 Stevenson Street, Suite 400 | San Francisco, CA 94105
Direct: +1 415 352 2673 | Mobile: +1 415 601 8877
email@example.com | cushmanwakefield.com
Antonia leads the Total Workplace strategy for the Americas and the Workplace Strategy & Change Management
team based in San Francisco. As a senior leader, Antonia works closely with account directors, brokers and project
management leads to deliver superior workplace and change management services to clients and on key accounts.
Antonia and her team create strategic plans that focus on the employee experience, creating dynamic and flexible
workplace environments and optimizing space utilization to “future ready” buildings and portfolios. They support
occupants with sophisticated change programs including campaigns that address behavioral changes required to
ensure readiness and productivity from day one onwards.
Antonia has delivered projects globally but with a focus of experience in North America and Asia Pacific and is a
frequent industry speaker and teacher on workplace strategies and trends.
• NW Natural, OR
• OHSU, OR
• Portland Public Schools, OR
• State Bar of California
• Holland America Cruise Lines, CA
• San Francisco State University, CA
• San Manuel Band of Mission Indians, CA
• Hyundai Motors America, Irvine, CA
• Genentech. South San Francisco, CA
• Humana, Louisville, KY
• Poly, Global.
• NetApp, North America
• Google, Mountain View, CA
• Polycom, HQ, Hyderabad, India and Westminster, CO
• Facebook, NYC, NY
• Vail Resorts, Denver, CO
• Grant Thornton, USA
• Edward Jones, MO
• Polaris Award for Leadership, Cushman & Wakefield, 2019
• Top-Rated Faculty Award, CoreNet Global Executive Development Program, 2006 through 2019
• Service Provider of the Year, 2014, CoreNet Northern California Chapter
Media & Speaking Engagements
• “How the COVID-19 Pandemic has Changed the Physical Workplace” Podcast host Chad Stewart of
Ballard Spahr. ballardspahr.com, August 2020
• “Return to Work During COVID-19” Podcast host Phillip Coover. RealEstateforBreakfast.com, April 2020
• COVID19 Webinars: NCREIF ncreif.org, April 2020; NMHC nmhc.org/covid19 May 2020; ASAE
asaecenter.org, May 2020; Round Rock, TX Chamber roundrockchamber.org, May 2020; Greater Irving-
Las Colinas Chamber of Commerce irvingchamber.com May, 2020; CREWSF crewsf.org, June 2020;
• Quoted in: Bloomberg Law news.bloomberglaw.com May 12, 2020; Palo Alto Weekly May 29, 2020;
Salesforce.com/blog May 2020
• “Disruptions in the Television and Motion Picture Industry: Building Experiences for the Creative Class”
CoreNet Summit, Anaheim, October 2019
• “Workplace Matters: Employee Engagement in a Digital World” Metropolis Magazine panellist, San
Francisco, August 2019