Geni Whitehouse, CPA, CITP is the Chief Operating Officer of Accounting Software Advisor where she is responsible for publishing, lecturing, and consulting on accounting software solutions. With experience implementing solutions from Peachtree to PeopleSoft, Geni brings a broad perspective to her evaluation of technical solutions. She has spent the last 20 years finding new ways to apply her accounting expertise to technology and her technical expertise to accounting.
Some highlights of her career:
· Served as COO of Elliott Davis Technology Solutions, LLC - reseller of MAS90, SalesLogix, Navision Attain
· Former Director, Product Marketing And Strategic Alliances, Navision Software US
· PeopleSoft Hr/Payroll/Benefits Administration Implementer, National Geographic Society
· Implementer/Trainer, Evans Technology, Inc - Primavera Project Management Software
· Former Partner, Gross, Duke, And Nelson , CPAs, Atlanta , GA - Technology Practice
· Began her career with Deloitte Haskins and Sells (now Deloitte Touche)
· Former member XBRL Steering Committee
Geni's background ranges from Public Accounting to Industry, from software vendor to reseller, and from small clients to Fortune 500 clients. Her unusual exposure to many sides of technology and accounting make her an informative speaker.