North Perimeter Chapter
North Perimeter Chapter Counties
The North Perimeter Chapter holds dinner meetings on the third Tuesday of the month at 5:30 p.m. at the Marriott Perimeter. Registration begins at 5 p.m. The meeting cost, including meal, is $35 for members, $15 for student members, and $40 for nonmembers.
Directions: Marriott Perimeter is located at 246 Perimeter Center Parkway, NE, Atlanta near Perimeter Mall. Heading north from Ashford-Dunwoody and I-285 go to Hammond Drive and turn left, then go to Perimeter Center Parkway, NE and turn left. Go about 2/10 of a mile, make a U-turn, the Marriott will be on the right. There is no charge for parking.
Click on a meeting to register:
North Perimeter Chapter Contact:Richard Collins
- Becoming an AICPA Peer Review Team or Review Captain: Case Study Application** - 7/17/2018 - Atlanta
- Examine realistic case studies that encompass the most important elements of a system peer review, as well as several case studies pertaining to an engagement review. As a current or future team and/or review captain, learn to successfully plan...
- Estate and Life Planning Issues for the Middle-Income Client (CFP) - 7/18/2018 - Atlanta
- Explore ways to provide additional quality services for your middle-income clients; content updated for developments relative to potential estate tax repeal, and the implications for planning.
- 2018 Technology Conference - 7/19/2018 - Atlanta
- The 2018 Technology Conference is one of the largest technology conferences for CPAs. K2 leaders provide attendees with tools that can be immediately put into practice. Longer sessions allow for a deeper dive into practical application of the...