Why You Should Attend SEAS 2017
August 30-31 | Cobb Galleria Centre | Atlanta, Georgia
The Southeastern Accounting Show (SEAS), GSCPA’s premier annual event, features exceptional speakers presenting new and relevant topics that help you stay current on information affecting your business and clients. Don’t miss this opportunity to earn up to 18 hours of CPE credit that is completely customizable to your interests.
Earn 4 additional hours of A&A credit by attending the pre-conference workshop, Fraud & Forensic: Welcome to the Dark Side (A&A), on Tuesday, August 29 at the GSCPA Learning Center. The workshop is $75 with SEAS registration.
10 REASONS TO ATTEND
- Amazing content. 60 sessions!
- Seven tracks of study focused on the hottest topics in the accounting profession today
- Fantastic networking. Build your referral network and strengthen key business partnerships with over 1,200 CPAs from across the Southeast
- Custom CPE experience. Up to 18 hours of CPE credit including a possible 16 hours A&A, 15 hours of CLE credit (applied for)
- Exciting keynote speakers: Joey Havens, CPA, CGMA, HORNE LLP and Paula Tkac, Ph.D., Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta
- Pre-Conference Workshop. Earn an additional 4 hours of A&A credit.
- Two tracks dedicated exclusively to CPAs working in business and industry
- Over 60 exhibitors available to offer solutions for your day-to-day business needs.
- BIG prizes: LG 60 Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart TV, Samsung Gear S3 Smartwatch, Lenovo Flex 4 Touchscreen Laptop, Apple TV, $100 Gift Cards (4)!
- Fun extras. Free Wi-Fi, selfie station, interactive games, ReCharge station, loads of candy, and cool event swag!
Joey Havens, CPA, CGMA
Joey is the executive partner at HORNE LLP, leading more than 500 team members to build the Wise Firm© while passionately living out his life’s calling to help others see and reach their full potential.
Paula Tkac, Ph.D.
Dr. Tkac is a vice president and senior economist on the financial markets team in the research department at the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta. She contributes to the Atlanta Fed’s macroblog, which provides commentary on economic topics, including monetary policy, macroeconomic developments, and the Southeast economy.
REGISTER BEFORE AUGUST 9 TO WIN!
Echo Show brings you everything you love about Alexa, and now she can show you things. Watch video flash briefings and YouTube, see music lyrics, security cameras, photos, weather forecasts, to-do and shopping lists, and more. All hands-free.
Register for the Southeastern Accounting Show by August 9 and you will be entered to win an Amazon Echo Show!
SPONSORS and EXHIBITORS
Interested in being a sponsor or exhibitor at SEAS? Visit our Sponsorship Opportunities for all the details!
SEAS Exhibit Hall
Over 60 exhibitors representing a variety of products and services are available to offer solutions for your day-to-day business needs. View the floor plan and see who will be there!