Students: Apply for a Scholarship Today!
The Educational Foundation of The Georgia Society of CPAs, Inc. sponsors scholarship programs that provide financial support to accounting majors and those with a concentration in accounting.
This year, the Foundation will award students with scholarships ranging from $2,000 - $5,000.
An eligible applicant must:
- Demonstrate commitment to pursuing a career in accounting;
- Be a resident of the state of Georgia;
- Be a U.S. citizen or eligible Permanent Resident Alien;
- Intend to remain a resident of the state of Georgia;
- Be a rising junior or senior undergraduate accounting major or person having a concentration in Accounting or a graduate student enrolled in a masters’ level accounting or business administration program at a public or private college or university accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools;
- Be enrolled in a minimum of six semester hours (ten quarter hours) beyond the sophomore level during the period scholarship funds are to be used;
- Maintain an overall grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 or higher (on a 4.0 scale) OR an accounting GPA of 3.0 or higher (on a 4.0 scale).
The deadline for applying is April 1, 2017 no later than 11:59 PM EST. The application must be completed in its entirety, including all written components and supplemental information.
If you have any questions about this program, please email Callie Hammond or call 404-504-2953.