GSCPA’s continuing education and professional training programs cover the timeliest topics, presenting a broad range of subjects and addressing the needs and interests of all GSCPA members. GSCPA education programs deliver in-depth knowledge in a variety of formats that cater to your preferred style of learning.
Membership in The Georgia Society of CPAs offers many professional and personal benefits. No matter what area of the profession you have chosen, GSCPA is focused on providing you with the tools, resources and savings to take your career to the next level.
As the voice of the CPA profession in Georgia, GSCPA continually looks out for its members’ interests before regulatory and legislative bodies.
GSCPA closely monitors the news and trends that affect CPAs and the business community. As a GSCPA member, interact with almost 14,000 professional peers in Georgia and expand your network. GSCPA offers numerous opportunities to link with current and potential colleagues and share information on best practices.
Your Membership Home. Update your Personal and Company Profile, view Your CPE Transcript or Calendar, search the Membership Directory and Pay Your Dues.
Robin M. Hensley
Robin Hensley, President, Personal Construction LLC
Robin has achieved a legacy of success in the business community and now serves as an executive goal coach assisting other individuals achieve their professional goals and objectives.
Robin serves on the board of directors of Northside Hospital and is one of the few women to serve on the board of directors of a public company and chair the audit committee of a company on the American Stock Exchange.
Robin graduated with honors with an undergraduate from Georgia State University in Accounting. She received the distinguished Georgia State University School of Accounting's Distinguished Alumnus award and was chairman of the advisory board for the school for 4 years. She started her career with 5 years at Ernst & Young's Atlanta office serving both on the audit and consulting staffs. She spoke recently for the AWSCPA's 2001 National Leadership Conference and writes for many publications including the American Bar Association and Atlanta Bar Association.
Her honors include Honorary Lifetime board member, American Cancer Society Atlanta City Unit, Business Atlanta Magazine's "Top 40 under 40", Atlanta Business Chronicle's Top 20 Self-made Women of Atlanta and United Cerebral Palsy Woman of the Year.
Robin M. Hensley
Personal Construction LLC
Robin Hensley has achieved a legacy of success in the business community and now serves as an executive goal coach assisting other individuals achieve their professional goals and objectives. Robin has worked with more than 450 professional men and women as a coach. Her impressive business and educational backgrounds have been invaluable in her coaching interventions allowing her to relate to a wide range of professional issues. Her record of involvement in community organizations supports Robin's strong commitment to people and their development.
* Corporate Vice President and Principal: Robin was one of the few women internationally to serve as a Vice President and Principal in the areas of Marketing and Business Development for a major industrial and commercial general contractor.
* Professional Services Marketing: Seven years in professional services marketing and personal coaching for two widely recognized law firms, Kilpatrick & Stockton and Swift, Currie, McGhee & Hiers.
* Entrepreneur: founded Audio Visual Services, Inc., an audio-visual services rental company. While president, her company achieved 20% growth each year in annual sales for 8 consecutive years.
* C. P. A. and Consultant: Robin was with Ernst & Young for five years. She was on both the audit and consulting staffs at Ernst & Young, earning her C.P.A. certificate.
* Board service, for profit and not-for-profit: Robin has been actively involved in serving on boards of directors for twenty years. She serves on the Board of Directors for several companies and organizations: Superior Uniform Group (ASE-SGC), Northside Hospital, North Fulton Chamber of Commerce and Georgia State University's School of Accountancy. Previously she served on many boards including the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta's Advisory Council on Small Business. Robin was also co-chair of The Governor's 1998 Red Carpet Tour for the Atlanta Region.
* Honors. Robin has been named one of the 2002 Broad Award Honorees, Business Atlanta's "Top Forty Under Forty," and one of the Atlanta Business Chronicle's "Top 20 Self-Made Women of Atlanta." She has received the Georgia State University School of Accounting's Distinguished Alumnus award, Beta Alpha Psi Alumnus Award, American Cancer Society Atlanta City Unit's Ort Jenkins Award and was named to the American Cancer Society Atlanta City Unit's lifetime honorary Board of Directors having served on the board and executive committee for many years including service as president and chairman of the board of directors.