The Educational Foundation of the Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants sponsors an annual scholarship program that provides financial support to accounting students in Georgia and grants to college and university accounting programs.
GSCPA Educational Foundation
- Scholarships for Minority Accounting Students
- Fellowships for Minority Doctoral Students
- John L. Carey Scholarships
- AICPA/Accountemps Student Scholarship
Additional Scholarship Resources
- Thiswaytocpa.com Scholarship Search: Search dozens of scholarship opportunities to find the hidden cash that’s out there waiting for you.
- Collegeboard.com Scholarships Page: This site contains a scholarship search engine, and other great information on finding and applying for financial assistance.
- Scholarships.com: The name says it all. Create a profile and get matched with scholarships that meet your particular needs.
- Fastweb.com: Fastweb lets you search over 600,000 college scholarships, matched to different requirements. You'll also find career advice and tips on choosing the right college.Accomodations